Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE RETURNS - FIRST EDITION
12/31/2007 12:08:10 PM
Dear Luella, team mates!

First I will thank you for the honour to invite me and to add me in the WOMEN OF COURAGE team. You and me we go together from the first minute we met. I will never forget your kindness, your support and all good things you do for me. You will be the first honoured friend in Philoxenia. We will start January 2008.

Second the choise to honor a Lady who left us for her beliefs is, Mme BEnazi Bhutto is very current happening and very actuall for what we all dream GLOBAL PEACE. LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. In some cases I didn't share her ideas but generally she worked for making her country free from external involvements and independent.

There are some parallels comparing Pakistan and India. The families Gandhi and Bhutto are all murderd. in less than one hour Pakistan will have a New Year celebrations. My wishes to the people of Pakistan are:
Go for Peace! Forgett the revange and work to make a world that your children dream of.

PEACE IN PAKISTAN
Stop the killings

I hope this was the last political murder. I wish pealce and harmony in our world something we will need more and more because the global leaders don't in that derection and more bad things will be experince by us.

Meanwhile I am here I would like to greet all Woman of Courage fans and readers all the best.

GLOBAL PEACE

PHILOXENIA and FANS
Wishes you and yours

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

From the upper end of our heart we wish you

Health, Wealth, Family Peace  and Prosperity

Click above

Georgios
Forum Philoxenia

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 1:15:36 PM

HI LUELLA,
Great to see you here! Thanks for the inspiring story
about Prime Minister Bhutto! Glad the forum is back up also! Also glad it' in John's Memory!
Best Wishes!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 1:53:46 PM
Thank you for this beautiful memorial presentation. It is difficult to find words to express reaction to this loss.
I'm sure her sons are foing to follow in their mother and grandfather's footsteps for the cause of peace and I pray that they finally succed-for all of our sake.
Thank you 'Team Courage'.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 2:30:13 PM
Hello My Dearest Luella !

It is so good to see you back as I really missed our kitchen talk. You are a blessed person with a big heart and always there for others in the community. I am proud to be one of your special links in the circle of friends and for that you get a big wet New Years kiss - God Bless all who you love and to those that love you !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
12/31/2007 3:48:36 PM
That's great!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!