Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE RETURNS - FIRST EDITION
12/31/2007 11:11:14 PM

hello Luella May..thank you for this great presentation...

Happy New Year...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 1:28:53 AM

Hi Luella,

This is just AWESOME!

What a wonderful choice and what a wonderful tribute!  I am so glad the Woman of Courage is back, and especially in memory of John.

Bless you my friend  :-)

Happy New Year,  Jill

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 3:07:19 AM
Thank you Luella and Team,

a very befitting Woman of Courage featured here.

Her untimely demise, is very sad indeed.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2008 5:01:38 AM

Dearest Luella-

Happy New Year and thank you for once again spotlighting women who make a difference in this world!

Benazir Bhutto was a great woman, one that effected change, made a difference, and this world has lost one of it's true champions.

Change is only effected by those who show up....  those people who make a conscience decision to make a difference, every day.

I challenge every woman - pick one thing, just one, and do it in 2008!  Do it selflessly for the betterment of mankind, not for personal gain.  It does not matter what it is....  visit abandoned elderly in a nursing home, volunteer at a soup kitchen, read to children at a library, plant a tree in a park, clean a playground, support a charitable event....  just pick ONE thing and do it!

If everyone did just that, imagine what a wonderful world this could be!

Let's make 2008 the year of brotherhood, philanthropy, and positive change!

We can make a difference, one person, one act at a time!

In strength, courage hope and faith that the cure for Breast Cancer will be found,

Your friend,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 8:32:35 AM

Hello my sweet Joyce,

On awakening this morning it was reported that Mme Bhutto's family has left Pakistan.

The burden that I felt when I first heard the news has not lifted.  I look at the news in sorrow.  Such a senseless death.  This did not have to happen.  Why did our world leaders turn their backs when she pleaded for help?  There are too many unanswered questions.  Well, look at New Orleans.... Too many unanswered questions.  And people have forgotten.  Yet the people and most of all, the children, suffer.  But I am getting off the track.  My heart weighs tons right now.

As I come across more information, I will post it in this forum.

I love ya girlfriend,  Muah!

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!