Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE
8/11/2005 8:51:01 AM
Good Morning Kathy, Very nice poem Thank you :-)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 8:57:19 AM
Only who's able to enjoy little things in life will reach the real happyness. The others are only letting life passing by them. All the happyness for you my friend, Anamaria
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2005 9:26:30 AM
Hi Kathy, Your daily poems are like a ray of sunshine, they always brighten my day. Thanks for sharing Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0
8/11/2005 12:38:26 PM
Kathy, Carole here. Again and as usual you are so right! The little things are usually the most important things and the things that make the world go around. We have been reminded of that even more so these past few months as 2 of our daughters are about to present us with 2 new grandchildren! As mothers with children at home to raise we see and sppreciate those "little things". Then, as the kids grow and life interferes and business stress increases we seem to forget how important those things really are! It's so sad...I miss calling my kids for lunch, or looking at a bug or spotting a shooting star with a little one for the first time. The amazement in a childs eyes brings you back to reality--if you care to look. When the "light" goes on in their eyes when you teach them something new and you KNOW they got it...so thrilling. Or when the Dr. comes out of surgery and tells you that your husband has survived his quad bypass and will be just fine.. We all need to stop and take a moment and thank God that He gave us this life with all the little things, and SMELL THOSE FLOWERS! Thank you , Kathy. Carole http://www.community.adlandpro.com/go/mossyjim60
James A. Mossbarger, Sr.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 12:55:53 PM
Hello Carole, Thank you for your post.It is so very true,we take so much for granted and dont take time to really pay attention to the little things in life.Always tell your loved ones as well how much you love them and appreciate them.Dont let the time pass you by.Thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!