Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE
8/11/2005 5:35:07 AM
Hello Kathy , thanks very much for the lovely poem. Wishing you well Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
8/11/2005 7:01:25 AM
Right on Kathy! Love your poetry! No truer words spoken there! Have a terrific day:>) Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2005 7:08:00 AM
Wonderful Kathy. Yes, it's moment by moment. Stop to breathe occasionally and remember that "Someday" is not a day of the week!! :)
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2005 7:32:25 AM
I have recently discovered a very powerful thing that is changing my life dramatically for the better: If you take time during the day to stop and APPRECIATE the things in life that are going well, you will realize that well-being abounds. Go on RAMPAGES OF APPRECIATION and see how great you feel! By feeling great and thinking about things that make you happy, you attract more of those kinds of things to yourself. Carefully select the things you choose to focus your attention on, because your focus eventually becomes your reality. Think of life as a giant kitchen where every possible ingredient that you could have in your pie is there. Rather than look through the kitchen and throw out the ingredients you don't like, spend your time selecting the things you do like and put them in your pie. You will end up with a pie that is magnificent. In the spirit of appreciating the little things, take a moment to play this silly little game. It'll make you laugh. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 7:37:51 AM
Very Inspiring Poem Kathy ! Keep up the good work :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!