Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 7TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/28/2007 9:36:30 AM

Hi Beryl,

A visit from Friends is never too late, it's always Welcome.  I appreciate the Congratulations and kind words.

I am so glad that you got to spend time with your Family at Christmas and I'm thankful that He brought you safely back home to our family here at Adland.

May 2008 be your best year yet and may all of your fondest wishes come true.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2007 9:44:31 AM

Congratulations, Phil!

You really do deserve to be in the DGOTW List!!  I'm a little late, have been all week so it's almost New Year's time...have a great and safe remainder of the holiday!!

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2007 11:08:52 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your kind words of Congratulations.  I know exactly what you mean about being behind, seems like there's never enough time to do what needs to be done during the Holidays.  Still, it's always the happiest time of the year for me.

You, my Friend, are probably one of the busiest people I know here at Adland, and definitely, you are one of the most helpful.  Thank You so much for all that you do and thanks for being such a Wonderful Friend.

May 2008 be your best year yet and may your year be filled with Good Health, Good Friends, and Abundant Prosperity.

Have An Awesome Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 3:48:54 AM
Hi Phil!

I am honored to be joining you as a fellow member of the DGOTW club.

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.
John Heisman

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 12:52:01 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks for stopping by with your kind words of congrats.  It's always a priviledge to be associated with such a wonderful Group of Friends such as yourself.

Have An Awesome Weekend,

Phil

+0