Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why am I not getting orders from my website?
9/19/2005 11:51:32 PM
Hi John, I checked out your site and I have one comment. There are too many products. I find this makes it very difficult to focus on marketing. I am not an expert nor do I claim to have a lot of experience. Just my 2 cents. That's why I lurk in forums like this so I could learn and maybe contribute to discussions. Thank you.
+0
9/19/2005 11:53:48 PM
Hi Kenneth, What is back linking? I'm fairly new to NWM and still learning (or trying to, at least). Thanks.
+0
9/20/2005 12:27:05 AM
To answer about back linking... When you have other programs (other peoples and yours), blogs, newsletters, articles, sig files of forums and emails and more pointing back with a link to your offer site or capture page. Think of your site as the center of a spoked wheel. All the spokes point to the center and that is what the back links should be doing; pointing back to your site. Hope this helps. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Answer re: back linking
9/20/2005 1:16:56 AM
Kenneth, Thanks for the info. I learn something new everyday.
+0
Why your site visitors are not buying.
9/25/2005 3:41:06 AM
Hello, well, this may have to do with the page that your visitors are directed to when they click on an online ad. whichever means you're using to direct traffic to your site, the resulting page that your visitors go to will need to persuade visitors to complete a transaction. it should not invite them to surf your site. your ad entices people to click for more information, while your landing page closes the sale. that means, this will be a stand alone page that hides your main website navigation. it offers no options other that taking the intended action. the copy should expand upon the message the revealed in the ad clicked on. another thing you need to do is to provide the visitor with all possible alternative actions they'd like to take about a product they are viewing. if they'd like to buy, access more information, such links should be evident on everypage the visitors is viewing with regard to a product you've advertised.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!