Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Dawson

83 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Why am I not getting orders from my website?
8/10/2005 6:45:26 AM
First let us congratulate you on your new position. We are members of a network marketing company. We have a company site which is primarily an order and sign up site. In order to send visitors to this we built another web site full of information and an overview of our products with links to our company site. It ranks pretty high in the search engines, we have added links, articles, but are not getting enough visitors and very few orders. What are we not doing? regards, John & Barbara
Want to know what keywords your competition is bidding on via Google Adwords? New, free tool shows you! http://www.ppcwebspy.com/downloads/?xc8ff5
+0
Re: Why am I not getting orders from my website?
8/10/2005 3:50:42 PM
Hi John & Barbara, Thank you for your salutation and welcome. Here are question that come into my head as I read your statement. What kind of ads are you using and how othen? Does the article content on your site change daily? Is it RSS fed? Is the website you built filled with too much information? You state high ranking in SE's. What is the compitition like? How old is the parent company and what are they doing to help you? Do you have any back linking? If you are carrying links for someone else are they doing the same? Link exchanging. There are many unknown variables at this moment but by what you gave me you can see several questions quickly popped up. I suggest you have 5 pairs of fresh eyes, not friends, to look at your sites and see if they have any questions or other suggestions, too. Send me a link to your splash site via [send a messege] from my profile page: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/sword2drum and I'll take a look as soon as I can. Kenneth
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 12:03:54 AM
Hi Kenneth, I have been checking in on your forums, to see what you are doing, and how you are doing it. Don't be suprised if I steal a few of your ideas :-). And your directions. I checked out Johns' site and there is not enough to hold someone's attention long enoug to place an order. I get a lot of traffic to most of my affiliate programs judging from my web stats,and I am not done putting all the web pages back up yet, but there are a lot of click thrus to what is there. I found out that the program that you are promoting has to do the work once someone clicks on it. I have articles for each of my affiliate programs that I promote on my site so when someone reads the article they are at my affiliate program or whatever it is that I am trying to promote. (Like this article I have filled with my affiliate links: http://www.jerpfeifer.com/pbi/article23.html) I use a robots.txt file so that the spiders will know what to index, it helps while I am working on other things. There is no need to hurry,I think it just like anything else some days are slow and some fast. Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
8/13/2005 4:44:53 PM
John and Barbara If indeed you are in a Network Marketing program, then you probably could sharpen the axe on your skills a little to find the success you deserve. Let me be blunt here with some TRUTH. NWM is a people business, it's not realistic to believe you can put up a company website and strangers will buy your products. If that could be done the company woul NOT NEED you. They can pay someone to get a website listed high in search engines. They need you to to "recommend" your products with conviction. And have your Friends recommend your products with conviction. That's how NWM is done. The website is just an order taker. Network Marketing is a people business. John I suspect you may have been improperly trained to do NWM, but that's not uncommon. John, find a mentor that you can duplicate the business as he teaches it. Take care my friend
+0
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2005 5:46:06 PM
John & Barbara The reason that most online business opportunities fail is this: No Communication. That is the problem with 98% of the failure on the internet. You can have the greatest site, the greatest product but the real problem is lack of communication. You just said it yourself, you send people to your site and they are supposed to buy. First off, they don't really know they can trust it. They cannot ask questions, very important. Ask yourself this question, If you were just sent to a site and signup or buy without actually talking to someone, what would be your answer. You need communication to gain trust and to build a strong core. Go to this site: [Edited out] ******************************************** Moderator's note: Forum Description: Viral Marketing Advice and Downline Building A place to ask questions about network marketing. No ads please. This is a moderated forum. ******************************************** This will tell you the difference in how you need to market. We offer a service that you can use to market your existing business and develop strong communication. You will even build a lucrative second income using it without it interfering with your current business. To be successful online, you need to take advantage of all resources that will make your business strong. I hope this helps, Carl Haavaldsen
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!