Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/17/2007 3:22:56 PM
Dear Roger,

It's a great dream to share isn't it.

Thank you for your prayers.

You have a great Christmas too.

May I second your happy holiday wishes with a graphic?

(Are you still graphically challenged?? LOL Perhaps I could give you a lesson. Always willing to help.)

Blessings,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 3:32:28 PM

Hello Sarah,

Thanks so much for this special Christmas Message and the Christmas Greetings.  God has indeed blessed you with a Beautiful Family and also has blessed your Children with a kind, caring and compassionate Mother.

The Denomination of one's Religion, or which Church one attends really doesn't matter.  To me at least, it's all summed up in John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Bless you my Friend, for what you are trying to do with the Children of the Streets or the Orphans.  Some of my most meaningful memories of my own Childhood came from singing hymns of praise with the other Children in Church.  Later on, as an Adult, some of my happiest moments came when leading a group of children in Christmas plays and such.  Still today, when I close my eyes, I can see their bright, smiling faces, so happy that someone cared enough to spend time with them, to talk to them, to read to them, and to teach them about Jesus.  Thank you my Friend for caring enough to try to make a difference in their lives.

May God Bless You & Give You Peace,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 3:57:51 PM
Peace yes peace, Steven.

Thank you for your snowy scene. I feel nice and cosy tucked up indoors.

The light show was great too.

Here's another winter scene for you.

Merry Christmas

Love & blessings,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 4:04:14 PM
Sarah, Graphically challenged is only half of it. Having suffered a horrible virus attack which slowed my pc to a crawl I set about cleaning out and dropped some essential files. I have now no access to files, records,address book etc. and am limping on a (fairly new but shared and not well configured) laptop. It will be NewYear before rebuild is done so until then it's just hard work. Good news (for me) is I'm just getting an upgrade on broadband so that will help long term. Don't be too jealous Sarah. What it has done is focus me on WHAT I NEED. All those old non-working lists are out of the window. I hope the weather gets better begfore your UK trip it is FREEZING here at present. The wind cuts you in half if you venture out. Roger
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 4:12:07 PM
My Hillbilly Barr,

I knew it was you behind the tree! LOL

Thank you for the laughter medicine. Glug Glug.

Gentleman gardener. How does that sound?

Sarah
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!