Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/17/2007 10:53:33 AM
Dear Joe,

I hadn't actually finished my message and have added to it. You, Peter & my Hillbilly friend came to visit before I'd finished.

I love singing carols too. The twins and I were in a carol concert the other night. Demelza & Verity sang the French version of the Rocking Carol, as a duet, with their proud mummy humming the tune behind them (as they were singing unaccompanied). In fact, then, they were accompanied, by me!!!

Singing is such a lovely way of sharing, don't you think.

Thank you for coming here.

Angel cuddles, (HUGS!)

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 11:01:44 AM
Hello Jerry,

You were my third gentlemen visitor. (my third wise man)

Thank you for your love and best wishes.

Love is far more precious than gold and silver.

I've found a Christmas Hillbilly Bear picture for you.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 1:56:36 PM
Sarah, We share a dream. I believe that the good, the hope and the future for our world is wrapped up in the delightful children of the world and that at this time of the year it is our duty tio do all that we can to preserve the innocence and the sweetness of children whilst equiping them with all the information that we can give them about survival, love for each other and most of all love and understanding and tolerance. I am sure that the old christian values will survive the latest onslaught by the politically correct and will come out stronger for it. The world is undeniably in for a very changing and challenging time and we must do our utmost to ensure that we pass on the important lessons of the past. I pray for all of those children who do not share the basic amenities that they should have of right and I pray that every small gesture like your own efforts will result in an upswelling of love for everyone. Have a wonderful Christmas and to all of the non-christians at Adland may I say. Have a very happy holiday on us, we love you. Roger
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 2:02:02 PM
Hi Sarah...Peace To All :)

+0
12/17/2007 2:06:45 PM
Merry Christmas To All!

Them ain't Barrs. Them was just my cousins dressed up in costume fer the Christmas pagent that evening! (they was practicin cause they needs it ya knows). How did ya gets tha picture anyway? Was aunt Gertty spyin' with her camera again? They were outside cause mamma said take that caterwallin' outside (ya - they is that bad)LOL. I was behind the tree playin the jug fer em' cause cousin clem was late. Seems he had a bit to much possum an sweet taters fer dinner an was havin trouble gettin' inta his costume.

I been called a lot of things my friend (most I caint say here of course) but a gentleman ain't one of them. And bein a "wise man" ain't a name that ever entered anyones mind! LOL

Maybe ya weren't finished, but ya gave me a chance ta spread a little Christmas cheer, so's I jumped on it! Thanks fer tha opertunity!

Comments by "Hoghouse Graphics, Inc"

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
(417) 777-2285
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com
www.icelebrateholidays.com

The "Garden of Weedin" newsletter

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!