Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/16/2007 6:42:29 PM
Hello Mary,

Congratulations and very warm wishes on POTW.
Thank you for sharing your very interesting bio. This
is one of the highlights for me is to read more about
our mutual POTW friends I did not already know.

Kind regards
Amanda

+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2007 7:05:44 PM
Hi Mary

Congratulations on the award, and enjoy your week

Carol

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 7:29:23 PM

Hi Phil,

You have been one of my inspirations.  You have supported my Panda Pointers and provided me with recipes for diabetics.

Now for a sad note regarding your beautiful card. I am working a  project for Cornell University called "Feeder Watch".  We spend an  hour observing what birds visit the feeders in our local  Metro park, Johnny Appleseed parks.

While in training I observed that no blue jays came during the hour.  I was told by my trainer that they are now rare NW Ohio as they may have been affected by the  West Niles Disease

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 7:42:52 PM
John & Pauline!

A cheerful week with a Person Of The Week who really deserve this attension, recognition and honor. Mary's work in this community is valuable and needed , Her intellectual way of setting it up makes her forums assets and sources for internal knowledge than makes it easier for our new friends to work here.

Well Mary!

I met you a nice May day 2005 in ProductOnly. You were one of my first chat friends. 2.5 years passed so fast. Today we both are happy. You are The Queen (POTW) in AdLandPpro in this forum and I am The Member Of The Week in Solixta , a new community where I just started international forum empowerd by two companies. We did this same day. Is it a coinsidence. I don't think so. We are so different but also so identical and very same. We both have many things common. As workers for the teaching system, you in your country me in my country, system that is similar we share same sources of knowledge. Of course there are differences and they may cause misunderstandings but our inner has same background.

CONGRATULATIONS MARY

Mary

Georgios

Help others, be active
and you can be next weeks
'Member of the Week'!

They say they know you well. Though I am not in your friends circle anymore, the Ceo in AdLandPro should reconsider to unblock us, I can tell our friends that I know you much - much better. Remember when you helped me to correct and proof reed my posts. We had daily contact. I do and I am grateful to you.

Hey Mary,
I have a very good memory. I know that you love nice paintings, Master Pieces,  and divine harmonic music that heals the body and give a flame to widen the spirit, therefore I congratulate you and wish you a Great and Joyful Week and
I dedicate you hyperfine sounds of music following a nice short poem.

"'Sing O Muse, Sing to us of the glorious gods,
Who ruled the land and sea.
And tell us Of the fair beauty of the goddesses
Who dwell in Eternal Olympus.'
'Sing to us, O Muse: Of Ages that has come to past,
Of those mighty warriors Wielding their dreaded spears,
From the lores Of our Timeless Myths.'"

Writer Unknown - Hellenic Global Heritage

LET THERE BE LIGHT

... and GOD Created Heaven and Earth
and the Earth ....

Many thansk to the Hosting Committee for a nice presentation of a Lady who's heart I once made very bitter. Good created man and gave him a wife with a strange box. I am an offspring of Promitheus and YOU are a child of Pandora
Lets be happy and enjoy our week. Our marvelous world should not be the same without the box. There is a secret paln behind everithing. 

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 7:52:34 PM

Hi Amanda,

I also like to read stories about people here in Adlandpro.  They many times are quite an inspiration.  We often think then only looking at profiles that all those other people have had a  perfect life.

Some times others reveal their challenges to me in personal mails also.  Glad to have shared my story and found that others are reading. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!