Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/16/2007 7:58:51 PM

Hi Carol,

You know how I love flowers  and  God's little creatures.  Thank you for adding such beauty to this forum.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 8:03:24 PM

Georgios,

Thank you for visiting.  It is an honor to have such a beautiful posting.  You are Adlandpro's supper poster and to think I have trouble getting one little pic up.

Congratulations on your award at Solixta.  May you represent that community well in all you do.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 8:39:12 PM

Hey Mary!!!

I'm back!!!!   I have always wondered the same thing.  I think you are right for the 99%, but here I am on my follow up to see what is going on in your celebration forum.  I did a test in a forum that Katheryn Haigler did on me.  I offered anyone a free sample of a great product if they would simply PM me that they saw the post.  Unfortunately, no one ever PM'ed me.  It was a $25.00 value too!  (sorry everyone, it has expired.)  So, I think you are at least 99% correct.

I have been subscribed to the Heart Quotes for over seven years now.  They have had some of the best quotes ever!  How can one learn without great teachers?  It is almost impossible!  And yes, there are lots of things yet to learn. 

Thanks for the gem!!!!

Learningly,

Joe
---------------------------------------------------------
Learn how to receive HUGs by giving them away!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 9:11:20 PM

Joe,  You astound me ! ! ! !  Now you have disproved my theory.

Someone does click on the "reply" button.  I join forums not just post and that is how I can learn from others as they post. There was a time when actual conversations went on here in Adlandpro.  One joined the forum, received update notices, and enjoyed a conversation....agree or disagree but we shared.

Here is my favorite learning quote by an Unknown Author:
"If you study to remember, you will forget, but, If you study to understand, you will remember." 

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 9:16:15 PM
Hahahaha Mary!!!!

I wouldn't say it is completely disproven.  LOL!!!!

Yes, sometimes we manage to have forums that are conversations, but lately seems to be a make a presence or appearance only.  But, it is a very busy time of the year too.  I'm glad to be here and having a conversation with the QUEEN!!!!!  LOL!!!

And your quote, I just placed one in your other forum...

We should never stop learning! ( Mary Hofstetter )

NOTE:  Is listed on the Bulletin Board.

Thanks again!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!