Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Old symbols of evil, completely changed-the Motherbook
12/15/2007 11:12:11 AM

During the mideaval ages and forwards womens position was continously degraded and during the following centuries to be the lowest, worldwide, in the middle of the 19th century. I am sad to even mention her station held at that time and in the east it was the lowest of all.
Isn't this a strange thing among people, among the children of God..

Let us see how the Lord , Bahaullah, makes' all things new'

O SON OF BOUNTY!
Out of the wastes of nothingness, with the clay of My command I made thee to appear, and have ordained for thy training every atom in existence and the essence of alll created things..
Thus, ere thou didst issue from thy mother's womb, I destined for thee two founts of gleaming milk,
eyes to watch over thee
and hearts to love thee.
Out of My loving kindness,'neath the shade of My mercy I nutured thee, and guarded thee by the essence of My grace and favour. And My purpose in all this was that thou mightiest attain My everlasting dominion and become worthy of My invisible bestowals.....

My point in showing you this verse from the Hidden Words is that as the attributes of women, like breasts  formerly was a source of evil for men, it is now plainly shown as symbols of heavenly bestowals.
I am a woman and have specifically noted this. It does mean a lot. The vocabulary is as loving and tender as could be desired by women. I hope it is appreciated by all.
Also, this Faith has been safeguarded and supervised by the eldest daughter of Bahaullah. Now, she was a woman and very steadfast, wise and a most loving person. She was most successful in this and then the great grandson of Bahaullah, Shoghi Effendi came to be the Guardian of the Bahai Faith and took over when he was freed from other cares.
So for the first time in history a woman was set, for about a year or so, as the head of a world religion. There was for some time nobody else who could do that.
It is said that the greatest teachers of this faith are for the West, the women, and for the East the men. It has been so before at least, in the Bahai Faith, I know. It might be more balanced now.
Also, the greatest victories to be won for the  spreading of the Bahai Faith is the same as the victories  won by  the Bahai women. What women do is blessed indeed.
The Education for girls and women are specifically stressed. They will influence the growing generation the most and therefore they have to be educated well.
The Bahai Faith will grow and spread the more the education and enhancement of women is stressed
+ their efforts in the Cause is increased
Summarizing:
Whereas in past ages the attributes of women were to be regarded as evil and unclean, now in this  dispensation of Bahaullah
women have been given special respect and praise,  they have been addressed for the first time in history in a religious dispensation and even her special female body parts been used to express the loving-kindness and generosity  of the Almighty
She has been addressed directly in numerous scripts and letters.
She has received special prayers, for women only.
Her education is specifically stressed.
Her menstruation is paid regard to and respected and she has been given special prayers to read while having it.
The symbol of the Holy Spirit is a woman
A woman has safeguarded and supervised the Religion of God.

Also: The Holy Scripts themselves are collectively  called                   The MOTHER BOOK each word  being a Mother Word, each letter a Mother Letter.

"Verily, He is the King of the Messengers
and His Book is the Motherbook
did ye but know"

Bahaullah

Now, this is part of that "whole truth" that the disciples of Christ wouldn't be able "to bear". See what I mean.? It was to take still 2000 s of years before men could bear that women are in fact equal to men. Before people "could not bear "that.

Bye for now
from
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Old symbols of evil, completely changed-the Motherbook
12/15/2007 1:07:21 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 2:27:17 PM

Hello Laila!

So interesting information!

So wonderfull fantastic job!

I didn't know anything about bahai earlier.

Thank You.

Greetings from Russia

Lidia

P.S. Maybe, it will be interesting to You listen song of Rissian poet Vladimir Visotsky

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H-2pyKXEC-A

Some believe in Mohammed, some in Allah, some in Jesus.
Some spitefully have no faith in anything at all.
But Hindu people did come up with very good religion,
It says that after death we are about to return.

If you used to be a dreamer,
You'll be born with soaring soul.
But if you lived like a nasty pig,
You will remain a piglet.

+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/15/2007 4:00:29 PM
    Hello Lidia

Thank you, thank you so much for looking into my forum. I was very glad, ENCHANTED, to receive a letter from Russia! Yes especially from Russia. And you gave me a song, a wonderful song! This is really great news. Thank you for that lovely song by Vladimir. As usual when I listen to Russian songs I get tears in my eyes, so much I love Russian songs.Even if I do not understand much. I feel it in my skin all over my body. Maybe I am a so called passionate person. I tried to hear if I could detect Ya lublu te bea. I did! He said several times yea lublu. I love.  It is almost the same letters.

You should know, Lidia, I dream,  at night, now and again about Russian sceneries, though I have never been there. I am glad you are Russian so that I can tell this. I have dreamt good, very good dreams, filled with the greatest love, even EVEN about  another Vladimir, who is at the top in Russia. He has in my dream come right up to me and showed he appreciates the Bahai Faith. He wanted to be with us. I have dreamt dreams so powerful and with so much love that it's like a miracle, the love lasting a week. This is pure mystery ,but whenever I dream of Russia it is with  intense love. I guess I am receptive for anything  good that comes from Russia, I do not count the bad things. Now these are dreams, it doesn't happen that Mr so or so is coming to us or to me. It just shows my admiration for Russia and its culture.
Long before I was even a Bahai, Russias songs have overwhelmed me. But especially I love  everything from Russia because the Russian ambassador who at the time of the killing of the Bab wanted a portrait to be drawn of Babs face. And it was done by an artist who was brought to the dead and crushed body of the Bab. That was in 1850 in Tabriz,Persia. Examine my articles and read especially about the murder of the Bab, in Tabriz. Bab was the
 Herald of Bahaullah.    In Russia there was a poetic play shown about the Bab and the miracle that happened in connection with that. It was shown at the Peoples Theater in St:Ptersburg and much appreciated. I have written about this in my forum.
I am glad that you appreciate what I have written about this Faith. How the position of women is enhanced greatly and perhaps you have read other things too. Keep reading. This is the Faith of this global Era, quickly developing all over the world.
I have heard that the Bahais of Russia are very very spiritual people and wonderful.
I have a link here for you at you tube
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search

Bye for now and thanks once more for the song.
Greetings from Laila
I am living on the west coast near Gothenburg,
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 6:09:22 PM

Hello, Laila!

Look here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/906301/2/ShowThread.aspx

Do You know Georgios?

His native languages are Swedish and Greek!

And he is expert in various religion too...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!