Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A REVANCHE IS PAINFUL SOMETIMES
12/15/2007 5:43:01 PM
Hello Gabrielle!

I agree with you. We have many hunters here. They are destroying the ecosystem and the balance. We also have many accidents and killings by mistakes. I always liked animals especially these very nice femaly young feers. One day I will tell you the root of the word deer.

To make the day better I will dedicate you PERFECTION. Nature gave harmony to everything. Only man can destroy the perfection. 

Feel the beauty of fragrance and perfection in icon and sound. Click above.

Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 5:57:42 PM

Thank You, Georgis!

Nice music and pictures!

P.S. Look here:

very interesting forum, fantastic lady - SVEDISH - and she is not in circle of your girlfriends?

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/906073.aspx

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 6:21:38 PM

Thank You, Georgios!

Nice music and pictures!

P.S. Look here:

very interesting forum, fantastic lady - SWEDISH - and she is not in circle of your girlfriends? Why?

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/906073.aspx

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 6:32:18 PM
Hello Lidia!

I sent an invitation to Laila Falck. Yes She is Swedish and she is not in my cirlcles of girlfriends. She may like to stay out of my circles.

I visited her forum but I will wait to psot there. The subject in her forum is very interersting.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
12/15/2007 7:01:54 PM
Lovely Clip from Enya Georgios.
As for the Deer seeking revenge, why not it is protecting it`s territory.
It is like the sharks coming into waters in the sea to very close into the beaches.
Some Humans want them to be killed.
Why should they be? They are there for a reason as Man as gone too far and I believe Mother Nature is fighting back. This year many odd things have been happening in the animal kingdom. Birds and other creatures also.
I believe as humans we should respect everything that our Creator has created and this has not been happening.
Now is the time to start or we will, reap, what we have sown and this also means all of the environmental damage we have done and is still being down.
God helps those who help themselves.
If we do not do what is right then we will all reap what has been done that is against God and his kingdom.
I could go on for ages about this, but I will not due to time, but the warning signs are out there.
Keith.

+0