Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Looking for Suspects !
8/10/2005 7:44:13 AM
Hi Eileen! This scam is known as the bait and hook scam. It works this way....a person will come up to you lets say selling watches out of a pick up truck. They will tell you that the watches are for display only, and you need to give them a security binder when you order one of the watches, at this time some guy shows up wearing a $600.00 suit, and tells you he is thier finance consultant, and you should give the deposit to him, in return, he will turn the money over to the home office to assure that you get quick delivery on your watch....Surprise Surprise Surprise! They take your money, and you never hear from them again. This scam takes place in parking lots at grocery stores, and in the parking lot at some Walmarts! Have a great day! :>) Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
8/10/2005 7:57:33 AM
Eileen....by the way if you ever see anyone selling battery operated plastic chickins out of a VW van, that are water proof chickins....This is not my scam! I know nothing about this scam! innocence is my middle name! lol! Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 8:29:54 AM
Bill ,Yeah I know, I am the one who wrote the foum remember LOL As far as the Plastic chickens go, Yeah they are always waterproof LOL Thanks for stopping in :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 8:34:45 AM
Kathy, Yes but people are so willing to help, They can't see the forest thru the trees. Thanks for joining my forum :)
+0
8/12/2005 11:29:06 AM
Hi Eliine THANKS I get at least one or two of this scams a day. I send them to www.wafl&phonebusters.com This is the faurd Police. Have a great day Lloyd
Build you business fastto day with RTA. http://retire2bfree.veretekk.com Take Control of your health before it is to late http://www.iwannabeslim.isagenix.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!