Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Looking for Suspects !
8/10/2005 2:11:33 AM
oh my.
+0
8/10/2005 3:37:09 AM
Eileen, congrats on the new title! Thanks for the warning on the new scam! You are providing a valuable service to this community. Thanks! JOHN
+0
8/10/2005 5:26:26 AM
Hello Eileen and CONGRATULATIONS on your new title. Certainly an important part of our daily online life and PC hygiene! Just today I received an alarming article "Spyware Researchers Discover ID Theft Ring By Ryan Naraine August 8, 2005 Spyware researchers picking apart one of the more notorious spyware programs have stumbled upon what appears to be a massive identity theft ring hijacking confidential data from millions of infected computers... If you want me to send it to you, let me know. We've all gotta be wide awake :) Thanks for your work! Warm regards, Bianca
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 5:27:09 AM
Hi Eileen, It is always sad, something like that may happen! I think that everyone has to suspicious when someone comes to you and comfess that he is carying such an amount of money. I don't know how is there at your place, but here one can never know who is a thief and who's not. Some of them are dressed like business people (they consider themselfs as ones ... what a business LOL, or :-( , it deppends on point of view). They (thieves) are alway looking for people with more money in their pocket or pirce; in the minit you're not paying enough attention, HATZ!, they grab it. What about big amounts of money, like that one! Who would trusth to "change" it to 300$? Helping people is great, I do it a lot, but not with something like that. Anyway, to keep it short, please think before you trust someone and keep your eyes open. And before helping the one ask yourself what would you do if you'd been in that "in needs" persons shoes. Would you do the same? (I mean if what he/she says it would be true) If you think the situation is odd, than pass. Take care my friends, Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 5:31:26 AM
One more, but important thing! Please do not think that our country is full with thieves; they are not more than usual (statistics says, for me one is already too much), but we have ours, too! We have to be at advanced countries hight. Don't we? LOL but bad! Thanks, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!