Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Looking for Suspects !
8/9/2005 11:14:59 PM
Hi Everyone, It has been a Long Day to day. It seems that the reports just keep coming in. I just ran across this one. You know the Letters from the Scams that say they are from Nigeria or some Other Country. Well Now they are Live and in Person. A woman was approached by a slender man, with an accent who was carrying a black handkerchief,which apperared to be a wade of cash in it, Outside of Bank One! Acording to the Police report,The man who looked to be about 40 , told a woman he just arrived from Nigeria, with $125,000.00 and told a woman,He didn;t trust banks, and that he would pay her to find him some place to live. The man asked her to hold his money so he could pick up his luggage from the bus station, But so she could be trusted , she agreed to put $300.00 of here own money with his. Sometime during the conversation, another man approached and said he would give the other man a ride to the bus station. When She returned to her car, she only found paperclips in the handkercheif. Please Be careful out there, Who knows what other places they will turn up at.
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Looking for Suspects !
8/9/2005 11:29:28 PM
hi Eileen,about scams they will just keep coming people will never stop.as long as they can get one person in their trap they will make money.our family will take care of one another and also save others from this heinous crime your friend {Gene}
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 11:30:41 PM
Hi Eileen, All I can say is WOW!! I don't think people are thinking when someone approaches them on the street like that. It's one thing to get an email or letter but to be approached on the street. I would be suspect of the individual. That is soooooo sad! Your Friend Donna a.k.a. Texgirl
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:32:18 PM
Gene, Yes it is getting Bad, and today was just unreal. So many in one day.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:32:59 PM
Hi Eileen. Man! They just Keep Getting Bolder and Bolder dont they. I guess their are Some People Going Door to Door also Here in Our Area Trying to Scam People also. I heard it on the news Today. Thanks for the Heads up! I Hope They All Get Caught. Hopefully the Law will Start Cracking Down Hard on these Scammers. Thanks Friend. Give me a Buzz soon. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!