Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Think twice before getting your next FLU SHOT
12/10/2007 7:26:52 PM

Dear friends,

This important video just came to my attention.  It is a  censored interview that "they" don't want you to know about!

see:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=327_1195303011

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Donna Navarrete

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Think twice before getting your next "flu shot"
12/10/2007 8:35:42 PM

I appreciate the information shared in the video, it was most informative.  However, I am a Registered Nurse for 20+ years and I have seen what happens to people with low immunive systems or other health problems when they do not take an annual flu shot and a pneumavac when indicated.

I agree your video shares some useful information, but not enough to discourage me from taking the flu injection or from discouraging anyone else I know who health problems indicate it.

Donna

+0
12/10/2007 9:37:41 PM
Hi Ted,
   This subject is near and dear to me. My grandfather died 3 days before my 13th birthday of cancer of the medula oblingata. This was 1969, years before anyone new anything about toxic chemicals being lnked to cancer. My granfather worked for Merc & company from a teenager till he passed. In those days if something wasn't marked and they wanted to know what it was they just took the lid off of the barrel and did the smell or taste test. This was before OSHA, before a right to know what chemicals would maybe do to you,before there were lawsuits that proved companies were neglegent in protecting workers. My granfather like a lot of other workers just knew that they had a job to do, to get the paycheck that they supported thier families with. Except for those members of my family that died of accidents or at war, my family has had a longivity surpassing 80 yrs. My granfathers wife, my patronal grandmother is now 90 yrs old and strong she didn't work with the chemicals and does not get flu shots. She's afraid they will inject her with somthing that might hurt her. I'm retired military and I found ways to duck the flu shots they made mandatory. The only flu shot I ever did get made me sicker than dog. I work hard,eat right,stay active physically and mentally aqnd I haven't had so much as a cold in a long time.
   Some tips I give people:
1. stay away from hospitals if at all possible. (they're full of sick people & germs)
2. wash your hands frequently.(because things you touch that others have,maybe they didn't wash thier hands)
3. this no new thing either! treat every day as if it the last one you have! CREATE,BUILD,Make a difference.
Rock may
+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 9:57:58 PM

Thanks for your post Rock, great advice!

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
12/10/2007 10:46:05 PM

Well I am concerned for you Donna in your view on still getting the Flu Shot! About 20 years ago I got the flu shot in the Army in made me really sick and compromised my immune system allow me to actually get the flu every 6 months like clock work! you could set your watch to it when I got the flu , up until about 10 years ago! Even in the Flu shot there is either heavy metals like mercury and other toxins and foreign proteins that should never be injected directly into the blood stream! I hope and pray you see the light before its too late!

In Great Health,

Wayne

healthtou
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!