Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BUILDING STRONG RELATION SHIPS
8/11/2005 1:52:25 PM
Hi Michael and Jerome, Yes the truth is only a concept,However who's concept is it. What was nailed to the cross some 2000 years ago is the sum total of 44 short stories written by a few men about one man. That is not truth that is faith. Regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 2:10:29 PM
Hi Michael, Jerome here, thanks. As for that clown in the park, he insulted you and your Lady friend, you gave him a lesson in manners which he richly deserved. Now that is my opinion, that may not have been the best way to handle it, but it was just in my book. You see opinions are not even truth, because everyone has one. Have you ever had a true friend? I mean one that was there for you no matter what? One that will tell you when you are wrong or right, even when it means that it will cause a conflict. I have a few in my circle. We will not let each other get off track. Truth "Defines" and sets "Boundries" without truth nothing is definitive and has no boundries. Truth! Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 2:22:05 PM
Hi Paul, I am not talking about faith, but truth, they are not the same. I won't talk about Jesus today, that would start another conversation. But I have faith in him. And that is the truth. Everything we read and beleive someone wrote, like men came from Apes,is that the truth or theory? What can I say? If my wife had a monkey, I'd ask her where you been? lol :-) you know. Truth! Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!