Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BUILDING STRONG RELATION SHIPS
8/10/2005 3:08:13 AM
Dr Mic, I have found that over time if someone lies to you they will steal from you and if they steal from you they will kill you. So if a person will not be truthful with you they are not truthful with themselves,"How can you deal with such a person?". My Mother-IN-Law loves me because if she wants to know anything about me she can ask knowing I am going to give it to her just as it is. I posted to a forum here at Adlandpro about a program that is very good for some and bad for others. I laid it out just the way it operates and I did not lose or gain any friends. At the time I joined it, it was billed as the complete website for idiots, and the emails said so, they were right to a point, if you just wanted to learn how to promote them you could and make a few dollars in the process.But when you are done you would still be just an idiot. You have to know what you need and go after it not what someone tells you to go after but what will last you a lifetime. So if someone is not truthful you neither gain or lose by not dealing with them.You can't make an enemy out of someone who will not be truthful they are already an enemy to themselves and you. Lay the cards on the table........FACE UP! Regards, Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
8/10/2005 6:07:38 AM
WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS Cathy ! I never looked at the word relationships like that and it gave me some ideas: RELATION SHIPS... looking at the Atlantic Ocean with the wide horizon at the misty distance... but still a fine line that spins around the globe... I see those online ships passing by and enclosing the globe like a WEB... weblines... magnetic and simply without limits... isn't that a powerful picture? No questions - no problems! Just sending sunshine and wishing Happy Sailing to all in this Forum :) Warm regards, Bianca
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0
Samson Ojo

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2005 8:18:05 AM
thanks for the invite, Kathy. hope to build great relationships and friendships here. sam.
+0
Samson Ojo

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2005 8:26:28 AM
great to meet u, Bian. sam. lagos.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 9:24:15 AM
Hello my friends, Being truthful is a strange concept for some,people only want to be truthful when it suites them,They are afraid to tell how they feel or share their truth as they know it.what one person thinks truth is is not what another thinks.If you are always true to your self as you believe it, no one can take that from you.It goes along with your character.People who know you can always count on who you are.Truthfulness goes along with character,Integrity.These are things no one can take from you. thanks kathy Greer,thanks for stopping by, Jerome, thank you for being you, Bianca, Very nice to see you, beautiful sentament,thank you. Samsen, Very nice to meet you,thank you for being here, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!