Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Forums of Interest --Meet New Friends #4
12/5/2007 11:09:46 AM
Ron, you're doing just fine. Don't blame ourself, I've been their - done that. Some folks in the world are as dumb as a sack of hammers and you're not one of them.
With the help of many gracious people here I was able to create a forum in the automotive section which has facilitated one productive contact. We "skype" regularly. He lives in the prairies and we would have never connected if it hadn't been for this forum. He's almost house bound and I'm too cheap to travel.
Have a good one,
RH 
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2007 11:28:48 AM

hello Mary,

Thanks for supporting our new members.

Ron, what can I say.  Don't give up, seek folks that can help you.  as a new member in the community.  Don't sit around waiting on someone to contact you.  Explore the members, check out profiles, view the most active forums and get involved in your community.

Many of us have active lives and busy schedules.  The old saying " The squeaky wheel gets the grease."   Is absolutely true in this case.  Get involved!  Become Active!  Take your limps and learn from us.

Jim

This site is about giving you the tools and knowledge to market your network marketing opportunity and products online.

CMU7 offers all the tools you need to be successful on the internet. Our Training is geared for not only the newbie but seasoned marketers as well. You will find real people that are waiting to assist you and helping you make your dreams a reality.

We will Train you to be successful with any business. We will show you Step-by-Step how to use the Tools.  Take the Tour

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2007 11:39:19 AM
Rose I  just know you will enjoy working with Joel.  He is artistic just like you.  He would even enjoy your award winning forums.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2007 11:41:28 AM

Hi Rudi,

That's the way it is, we struggle to learn and then we can help others.  We look forward to assisting Joel and Ron as t hey find their way around Adlandpro.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2007 11:43:31 AM

Hi Jim,

Thank you for welcoming Joel to our community.  I know he isgoing to be  a good business  partner in uvme. as he will learn the tools of  Adlandpro quickly.

Your observsation is correct.  Make all the mistakes you want as long as we learn from them.  We are all still on the learning curve.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!