Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It is time to honor the winner of the 123rd POTW award!!!
12/3/2007 10:23:34 AM
Hi King Daniel, ;-) You make a great King to rule the community for a week. Congrats on the POTW honor. You are a special friend. LaNell 8)   
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 10:33:32 AM
Hi Fionnuala

Thank You for the Congratulations.

My wife is with the Angles and I'm sure she can see how well her children are doing and I am sure she is very proud of all of them as  I am also.

They say cancer is a bad thing but If you look at it from a Positive Angle you will see that Its not that bad of a thing.

We all have to go to our maker when he calls us...Some pass away without being able to complete our life and share special moments with our loved ones.

At least when you know the time is near you can make sure you are ready and you have had the opportunity to be able to Get to know God and say your good byes to everybody that is special in your life.

The ones I feel sorry for are the ones that die quickly and never get those chances.

That is why I always say get to know God Now because not all of us get a warning that the end in near.

My Prayers are out for you and your Family as I do know what you are going through.

Like My wife said near the end don't be sad as we will all be together again for ever this time.

God Bless you and your Family
Fionnuala

Daniel

+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/3/2007 10:36:00 AM

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on the honor of being voted POTW.  Enjoy your time in the spotlight. You deserve the honor. I don't know of very many men who can say they have raised 4 kids. Good luck in finding another mate. Good people should not  be alone.

Sincerely,

Lucy

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
12/3/2007 10:36:12 AM

Hi John and Pauline,

CONGRATULATIONS Daniel !

Enjoy your week in the POTW spotlight you deserve this my friend . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 10:36:54 AM
Hi LaNell

Thank You for the Congratulations.

King Daniel I like that  :)

Now I can go through the rest of my life knowing I was King in the past  !

Have a Great Day LaNell

Daniel

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!