Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It is time to honor the winner of the 123rd POTW award!!!
12/3/2007 2:38:41 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 123!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we are featuring an honorable Canadian from Ontario, his name is Daniel Meritt. Daniel is a father of four who lost his wife to cancer and had to pull himself together with his Faith. We can all learn something from his example resilience. It is with great pleasure that we award Daniel with the Person of the Week award. Congratulations Daniel!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Daniel's Bio:

I have lived in Ontario Canada most of my life... I am a single parent of 4.  I have 2 boys and 2 girls.

I lost my wife a few years back to Cancer and have raised my children on my own. If It was not for the help of Family and Friends I would of never been able to of done it on my own.

Allowing God in my Life was the biggest help as that is where my strength came from.

Being so busy with the kids It did not leave much time for dating so I'm still single for now and I'm sure that will change soon as My Kids all out on their own now.

I work with troubled teens from my church and try to teach them what the real word is all about... I take them out to my bush camp and show them stuff like fishing and camping and snowmobiling and show them what It's all about. I love It as much as they do.

There is not a greater feeling in the world then having a teen come up to you and say that you made a big difference in their life and helped them become a better person.

I have a small handy man business that keeps me busy and I also work on line part time. I love working on line and meeting new people everyday.

When I'm not working I like to travel go out to our great outdoors we have here in Ontario Canada and just relax and enjoy the scenery.

I went back to school a few years ago and spent 3 years in university taking a Computer Programming course and then 2 years in Business Mathematics.

Now I am trying to take all of that and make some kind of on line business. Will I succeed? I hope so I have put so much into this.

In closing I would like to Thank Everybody that helped me become a POTW. It is an honor to of had the support you folks have given me.

If I am not on your list Please do add me as I would love to get to know each and every one of you.

I am only working with 1 program on line as It is the only one that I can find that is an Honest Business that will generate a residual monthly income and one I can depend on that will pay me for my hard work and that is...

FRIENDS WIN

Daniel Meritt

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

We hope you enjoyed Daniel's Bio as much as we did. Now please invite him to join your list of friends if he isn't already on it and please take the time to congratulate him on his POTW win.

Daniel, we enjoyed getting to know you better by reading your Bio. It is an honor to know you. Enjoy your POTW week as our King of AdlandPro!  :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 124) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/891969.aspx

If you haven't voted for the 17th Photo of the Week you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/890928.aspx

Oh! Please take the time to visit our (Pauline, Peter, and I) Kaleidoscope forum, we are featuring Ana Maria Padurean and her native country of Romania:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/894413.aspx

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It is time to honor the winner of the 123rd POTW award!!!
12/3/2007 2:53:13 AM
Hello John and Pauline,

CONGRATULATIONS Daniel on being the 123th POTW!  Enjoy your week in the spotlight.

I read your bio and I would say you are a very strong person. It's hard to grow 4 kids by your own but you made it perfectly. It's now the time to enjoy your life and I wish you to be happy every single day.

Love,

Dimitra

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 3:22:54 AM
Hello Daniel,

Congratulations
from me to you!

Enjoy your week, and thank you for sharing with us!

Warmest Regards

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
12/3/2007 3:42:57 AM
Congratulations Daniel,

I was touched by your bio. I know you will have a terrific week as POTW, and make many new friends!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!