Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: So - You want to be a Leader eh!
12/3/2007 9:28:44 AM
Mary -

The key is learning how to approach the people to get their attention long enough to have them learn what it is you are offering.

Personal growth takes work - and unfortunately few people will pay the price- yet like you said - if you keep believing in them, testing different approaches until they grab onto to what you are sharing.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil Sperling
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 9:29:20 AM
Thomas - Thanks for dropping in!

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 9:31:57 AM
Taisia

"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always."  -- Oprah Winfrey, Talk Show Host

I stand by what I said - Everyone can become a leader...... unfortunately few people are willing to pay the price of personal change!

It may be a surprise to you, but leaders are made out of ordinary people. No-one is born a leader, but anyone can pay the price to become one!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 9:33:45 AM
Nick

right back atcha

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 9:46:07 AM
Hello Neil!!!

First I must tell you that I accidentally found your forum.  I saw a response in the popups!  Those popups have led me to some of the greatest discussions ever here at Adland.  They can be annoying at times, but they do pay off.  I found that I had somehow missed the invitation to join your forum and thus I have not been receiving the notifications.  I fixed that in the FORUMS link to the left in case anyone else has the same issues.

Second, we must be thinking in parallel.  I published a thread this morning about "Your Greatest Strength".  A leader is born through self belief!

Thirdly, the greatest challenge in everyone's life is your "a)".  Once a person can look in the mirror and see the most wonderful human being alive, then their journey for all amazing things begins!  Many people skip "a)" and master the other things, but without "a)" there is no glue for the team.  I know, I have been there personally.  I have come to learn that "When in doubt, say something nice to yourself!"

Thanks for a great post!  I can now look forward to all of your posts.

Your friend,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!