Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Back Soon Replacing PC uggg !
12/2/2007 12:11:38 PM

Hi All,

Sorry most of you might be wondering where I have been ...mean its been todays ......lol  Friday night my home pc fried I had to go get a replacement Sat......now removing all the junk programs I do not need and learning how vista works ..........I will be spending most of my time re-installing my back ups Hoping by Monday I will have all in order again. Hope everyone is having a great weekend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Back Soon Replacing PC uggg !
12/2/2007 12:20:13 PM

Hey Lee,

Seems like a lot of that's going around. Just over a month or so ago the exact same thing happened to me. Luckily my old hard disk although damaged was salvageable and we could transfer almost everything to the new computer. A techie transfered it all in under an hour.

It's a pain having to upload everything from backup disks but lucky you have them.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/2/2007 12:33:40 PM
Dear Lee Good luck with Vista. It has some interesting quarks. I use it in my office and sometimes the printer won;t work, sometimes the mouse stops working, amd it has trouble with my palm pilot. Don't work too hard and take frequent breaks. aweston39
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2007 1:23:57 PM
That's horrible!  I'd rather walk a mile to the library thru snow and ice every day instead of going thru the hassles of reinstalling stuff on a busted computer!!
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2007 1:23:59 PM

Hi Lee & April,

My Techie told me that Vista is a disaster and recommended that I carry in with XP Pro and that's what I did.

Many friends that bought the Vista scrapped it and went back to XP.

Lot of luck Lee,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!