Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The missing link
11/28/2007 4:34:04 AM

Dear friends,

After rereading my second subject myself, I asked myself why did nobody respond ? Over 100 visitors had read this articles and all walked away.

The reason is obvious, it's me. If I make the efforts to write, then I must have a goal or better a dream I want to realize. I'm not the pope, I'm here on adland to make money, the same reason for what we are all here. I'm here to promote my website http://www.docsundowner.com/

Things have to be done and dreams have to become reality.

If I live as I pretend in my writing, why more money?

Some dreams are not for free! Here and any place I can think of, I like to share my ideas to change mine, yours and much lives as I can possible reach to the better.

My work is my dream, at this time I work on three major projects,

first my Hyperbaric Chamber has to finished, this I build to help many people to reverse ailments caused by oxygen deficiency. If a body uptakes oxygen under pressure, the uptake can be increased by 2000 times,because the oxygen molecules under pressure are very small, they reach every blood vessel they normally can't.

You can live without food several month, without water 14 days, without oxygen 7 minutes, Oxygen we need for almost every recovering process.

second my laboratory inventory, some equipment is old and out of todays standards, I always look to give the best service possible. A new microscope to look at crystallized blood samples would be fine.With dark field analysis I can tell the state of ones health very securely and accurately, and precise action can be taken.

third my Beowulf machine, all my computers are to slow to calculate my math in real time. For every single frozen bloods ample I need 5 gigabyte  memory and for calculation I need at last 20 gigabytes ram. Because buying a computer that big is to expensive so I build one myself.

To reach my goal settings I give many things for free on my site, and I sell healthy products. I would like to receive questions, reactions and or suggestions even positive critics I like to hear.

I like to thank everybody who takes the time and effort  for reading and posting.

have a good day best wishes Bernd

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The missing link
12/4/2007 7:59:11 AM

Hi Bernd,

First, you have a small friends list.  Just think more people   opened and perhaps read than you send the notice to.         Popups brought more people to see.

Next, we have a large group who read and enjoy but are              not forum posters.  Many have been here for years and              say they don't know how.  I created a series of threads  for that  purpose called "Panda Pointers".  People who have been        here for several years are reading them.

Panda Pointers to learn how to use Adlandpro. Seasoned users can pass this on to help your friends

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/809813.aspx

There are two kinds of posters:  Want to be seen, and want to

contribute to a forum to enrich the forum with more info. for the

spiders.

The first will post everywhere and the second will post on things

of interest. It takes time to attract the later.

Remember you write also for non Adlanders who are searching

for your valuable information.

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 11:57:47 AM

Hey Bernd,

I must say the more I read about you and all that you do I realize how amazing you really are.

All your projects and needs are worthy and there is no need to explain why you need to make money. We all have our own personal reasons and mostly it's to live a "better life". In your case the better life is also to help others which is very admirable.

I'll PM you and recommend a few things.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/23/2007 8:15:39 AM

Dear Dr. Braun,

As regards your Hyperbaric Chamber, in what ways is it similar to, and how does it differ from, a decompression chamber?

Midge Baker

Midge Baker Stufrsumpn Company http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/19732/109135 Join the reviewers at Sime~Gen! http://www.simegen.com/agreements/revagr.html
+0
12/24/2007 9:07:36 AM

Dear Midge & John,

Thanks for asking, at least I could generate a little more interest of this beautiful healing possibility.

The techniques of the two, the decompression- and the hyperbaric chamber are in general equal. Most of the time the decompression-chamber will be used only by diving accidents.The hyperbaric chamber can be used for hundreds of ailments.

a short explanation:

Hyper" means increased and "baric" relates to pressure. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) thus refers to intermittent treatment of the entire body with 100-percent oxygen at greater than normal atmospheric pressures. The earth's atmosphere normally exerts approximately 15 pounds per square inch of pressure at sea level. That pressure is defined as one atmosphere absolute (abbreviated as 1 ATA). In the ambient atmosphere we normally breathe approximately 20 percent oxygen and 80 percent nitrogen. While undergoing HBOT, pressure is increased up to two times (2 ATA) in 100% oxygen. In the  monoplace chamber I utilized at home, the entire body is totally immersed in 90-percent oxygen.I use 90-percent oxygen for security reason. There is no need to wear a mask or hood. This increased pressure, combined with an increase in oxygen to 90 percent, dissolves oxygen in the blood plasma and in all body cells, tissues and fluids at up to 10 times normal concentration—high enough to sustain life with no blood at all (from 20% to 100% oxygen is a 5-fold increase, from 1 ATA to 2 ATA can double this again to a 10-fold or 1,000% increase).

While some of the mechanisms of action of HBOT, as they apply to healing and reversal of symptoms, are yet to be discovered, it is known that HBOT:

1) greatly increases oxygen concentration in all body tissues, even with reduced or blocked blood flow;

2) stimulates the growth of new blood vessels to locations with reduced circulation, improving blood flow to areas with arterial blockage;

3) causes a rebound arterial dilation after HBOT, resulting in an increased blood vessel diameter greater than when therapy began, improving blood flow to compromised organs;

4) stimulates an adaptive increase in superoxide dismutase (SOD), one of the body's principal, internally produced antioxidants and free radical scavengers; and,

5) aids the treatment of infection by enhancing white blood cell action and potentiating germ-killing antibiotics.

While not new, HBOT has only lately begun to gain recognition for treatment of chronic degenerative health problems related to atherosclerosis, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, diabetic ulcers, wound healing, cerebral palsy, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, macular degeneration, and many other disorders. Wherever blood flow and oxygen delivery to vital organs is reduced, function and healing can potentially be aided with HBOT. When the brain is injured by stroke, CP, or trauma, HBO may wake up stunned parts of the brain to restore function.

If this is not enough, I added  a few extras. My chamber is build as a cage of Faraday. Thus complete radiation free, no EMW interferences possible. Also I included a psychedelic light source on the ceiling, which is generated from brain frequencies, which a patient can listen for any brain state he needs or desires. The range from down beta, to alpha, middle theta and deep delta. A patient monitor, which gives me all values I need is build in as well.

I think this gives you a pretty close picture what I had in mind when I started the design and actually build it. Now before the year has ended I will definitely finish it. The first week in January  I will start the testing, with me as guinea pig.

If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to drop a reply or send me a mail.

Best wishes to all,

Bernd

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!