Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the 122nd edition of the Person of the Week forum!
11/26/2007 2:48:31 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 122!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

The winner of this week's POTW award is a community member from the state of Georgia, his name is Stephen Hauser. Stephen is an active community member, a family man, and a good guy. Stephen has won the respect and admiration of many here at AdlandPro and that's how he won the Person of the Week award. Congratulations Stephen!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Stephen's Bio:

My wife Denise and I have been married right at 10 wonderful years now. The children in my profile picture are my 8-year old daughter Nicole and 5-year old son Stephen, Jr. Nicole is in the 3rd grade and loves reading, Disney Channel, and gymnastics. Stephen, Jr. is in Kindergarten and loves math, soccer, and putting puzzles together. Denise is a stay-at-home mom who helps with the children, cooking, cleaning, babysitting, and some of our online endeavours when she can. She loves spending time with family, cross-stitching, scrapbooking, and reading books. I help her with the chores when I can though.
Me, well, you don't want to hear me toot my own horn ha ha. I got my undergraduate degree in Accounting, and then went back and completed my MBA so that I would be able to move along my career path. I am an Accounting Manager for 2 years now. I love accounting, taxes (doing, not paying hee hee), sports, fishing, attending church, Upward, Awana, and playing softball.

My business: My wife and I have been working online to supplement our income for over 5 years now and have learned a lot. My favorite thing about the Internet is making friends with so many people and building relationships. I love bouncing ideas off of each other, what works, what doesn't, what you can do better, and all. Some of my areas of expertise include paid-to sites, online surveys, social networking, forums, communities, blogging, traffic exchanges, free advertising and much more.

One of my favorite businesses is Hits4Pay. I have been a member for well over a year now. It is one of the best paid-to sites on the net today. You get a hefty 2 cents per email read by you. Even better, you get 1 cent for every ad read by your downline for 2 solid levels, and for unlimited referrals. I have reached the $25 payout twice now. Proof-of-payment:

http://findcash.blogspot.com/2007/08/make-extra-money-for-free-with-paid.html

My favorite new business is YuWie. It is one of the 20+ social networking sites that I am a member of to promote yourself. Below is my referral url when you are ready to signup. My Hits4Pay upline explains it well http://yuwiescam.com.

http://www.findcash.blogspot.com/ (YuWie is showcased near the top of blog)

And last but not least, I love MyLot. This site gave me hope when I was down or ready to give up with online earnings. It is actually what helped me to re-discover Adlandpro after being an inactive member for most of my 2 years here up until now!

MyLot is where I met my wonderful upline friends and mentors who are helping and teaching me everything you need to know to build a team. First and foremost, my goal is to make friends and build relationships, and to help others. When you help enough people to be successful, then you too will reap the benefits. I have been paid $17.59 via Paypal from MyLot and am very close to the $10 payout again. MyLot is a lot like Adland in that you can interact with people and post discussions. http://www.mylot.com/?ref=runningman72

So, these are my best programs for generating a solid residual income online and building valuable business contacts.

Of course, I cannot say enough how fantastic Adlandpro is. I'm so glad I found it again, and am still learning just how many tools and resources they offer on the site. My favorite Adlandpro forum is my only one: Post Your Money-making Opportunities Here. Please post all your favorite money-making programs and tips, plus Profile of the Day! Unrelated topics are discouraged. Here is the link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/23946/ShowForum.aspx

I realize the true power of a strong, solid community like this. Please invite me to be your friend here as there is strength in numbers. We can really help each other to be successful when we are friends and join the forums of many people.
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/145200/Default.aspx (I have over 1,000 friends here now and I'm excited to know you).

Finally, I want to thank all of my friends here in AdlandPro. Of course, I cannot name them all as you are all special to me, and I'll surely leave somebody out. But here are some of the most helpful and supportive people I have met here:

Bogdan Fiedur (site creator), Katheryn Haigler (thanks for highlighting me), Beth Schmillen, Valerie Clavin (informed me about this "hotseat"), Oreo man Steven Suchar, Linda Harvey, Kathleen VanBeekom (great advertising forum), Nick Sym, Sharon Lee, Georgios Paraskevopoulos, Kathy Hamilton, Sam Hall, Felicia Harris, Joelees Wholesale, Pauline Raina, John Sanchez

Thanks a million!

Stephen, AKA RunningMan (residual income and social networking guru)
P.S. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thank you for taking the time to read Stephen's Bio. Now please invite Stephen to join your list of friends if he isn't already on it and please congratulated him on winning the POTW award.

Stephen, thank you for all you do at AdlandPro  to make it a better community. Enjoy your week as our POTW and King of AdlandPro!  ;-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 123) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/886196.aspx

If you haven't voted for the 16th Photo of the Week you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/885569.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 122nd edition of the Person of the Week forum!
11/26/2007 2:52:16 AM
Thanks John,

we do have one great friend and community member featured here this week.

CONGRATULATIONS  !!!

King Stephen!

and

Many blessings

Pauline R
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:20:55 AM
CONGRATULATIONS  King Stephen!!!
I told you to rest your fingers. LOL!
It is wonderful to see you in the top spotlight!
Enjoy your week!

Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:32:15 AM

Hi Stephen,

I hope you took mine and Sheryl's advice and rested those fingers.

Congratulations on becoming our King and POTW, my friend.  Enjoy your reign and your week in the spotlight.  You are so deserving of this award.

I'm passing the crown on to you.

crown_jpg_w180h147.jpg picture by jeana900

congratulations-3.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:51:06 AM

Thank you Pauline and John for this great forum!

CONGRATULATIONS Stephen!

I am so happy to see you as our KING POTW this week, and rightfully deserved!

I love your picture, and thoroughly enjoyed reading your great story.

Keep up the wonderful work and enjoy your week as our #1 celebrity  :-)

I am proud to be your friend,   Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!