Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: CMU7 Members come say hi and post your links
2/17/2008 5:38:20 PM

SO DOES CMU7 CONTEST OF THE YEAR!

Wonder who is winning the lifetime membership and whom
is winning the Second Prize, $100.00.

?????????
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/17/2008 6:09:41 PM

Thank you Beryl for posting this great information about CMU7.The contest is awesome and even free members can get in on this.

Not only CMU7 is going through some major changes starting March 1st.So get in now folks

So you can take advantage of all the new stuff

coming to CMU7.

Thank you,

Lisa

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 6:21:02 PM

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

You never know when your guardian angel will be there for you so I
have to try...
I am sending this to you to see how many actually read. Your response will be interesting. Pay attention to what you read. After you have finished reading it, you will know the reason.
Here goes:

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person..
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk! k away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled,  their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come  to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other
relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

So show some love, don't hesitate. Stop on over to CMU7 and see how many friendships are waiting. It's time to break free and enjoy life on your own terms.

CMU7 is also a business should you choose to promote it (and why wouldn't you?) and become an affiliate. Elite and Free members receive up to 90% of membership fees. Once again a unique feature of CMU7, no where else will you find such a division of income in any online business. You can contact your down line through the direct mailer in the affiliate section of your back office.

I urge you to join us at CMU7, become a part of our family. See for yourself how you can benefit from the training, resources and tools that are readily available and just waiting to be utilized by all of you.

Come by, check us out, if you have a moment stop into the conference room and say hi, and don't forget to pick up your free gift.
http://www.cmu7.com/Conference.exe MAIN CMU7 Conference ROOM

No more struggling to earn. It is free to join!! But better yet, the real  money is in the elite membership.

WOW! I almost forgot.

Great contest going on over at cmu7.

*******CONTEST*******

There are 11 days until END OF CONTEST!

GRAND PRIZE

LIFETIME PAID ELITE Membership

SECOND PRIZE

$100.00

************************************ Stop by and find out how you can get entered. Contest is still wide opened and anyone can win, win................win.

So click the link, Signup, and Upgrade Now.
www.cmu7.com/su/0Fy

Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You are invited
2/21/2008 8:13:15 PM

You Do Not Want To Miss This! Exclusive Appearance

Successful Business Consultant Janet Lagere
will be making her exclusive appearance at CMU7
Thursday, February 28th.at 8:00 pm Eastern.
Janet Lagere well be give up some of her top secrets.
"How To Becoming An Overnight Success".
Get ready to profit from this amazing, and lucrative information!
Make sure you invite your friends, so we all can
profit from these Secrets Of Success.
Conference room:
http://www.cmu7.com/conference.exe

Thank you,

Beryl Payton
http://www.cmu7.com/su/03

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You are invited
2/16/2009 10:36:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

Have you ever had a day like this?
You wake up rush around to Get not only yourself ready for work but your entire family dressed fed and off to school or work all while trying to avoid being late?

Then you get stuck in traffic on your way to work which makes you 10 or more minutes late for work where your boss will remind you of the importance of punctuality.

You trudge through the long day at work only to spend what seems like five minutes of "quality" time with your family that evening all while getting dinner ready homework done laundry folded the kids tucked in and several other chores around the house before you are able to let yourself try to get some sleep. Phew!!

So many people have days like this or ones' that are very similar to this scenario. But:

What if you could spend just 45 seconds on your morning commute to work?
What if you had time during the day to do the things you wanted?

Do you think your kids or partner would enjoy spending more time with you, once your business takes on a life of its own.

If you answered yes to any of these questions you owe it to yourself to check out my website again.

http://www.cmu7.com/su/03

Blessings,
Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!