Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You are invited
11/27/2007 10:47:28 PM
Thanks Sister Beryl for the invite, you can look for me at cmu7 Id# (friend). Check with Lisa Simpkins she knows of my where abouts. If you havent joined up with my community yet? http://Ojeez.com/tmobil8 Please be my guest. God_bless you my friend. Enjoy your evening.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 6:20:59 AM

Hello Everyone.

I am happy to Announce that Jim Allen III and  Peter Fogel formed an alliance with Beef Sloan the founder of Community Marketing University7 – CMU7 and Lisa Lomas who has been on board and active since day one. They are now co-founders along with Beef and Lisa and are planning to forge ahead with CMU7 to insure that this community will be one of the greatest on the net.

For those of you that are not familiar with CMU7 let me introduce you to a unique and very special community. We are not in competition with any other on line community or any online business. The truth of the matter is that CMU7 compliments any business or community that you are promoting and involved in.

The philosophy behind CMU7 is to teach the newbie and the seasoned marketer how to brand themselves and market their products and services in a successful manner. The "how to" is taught in many different ways.

Training sessions (3 times a week), online help, chat rooms that are manned almost 24/7/367 by dedicated team leaders, moderators and the founders.

Not less important but definitely a very important aspect are the resources, tools and marketing material that are at the disposal of all members both Free and Elite. Here's a short list of resources that are only the tip of the iceberg.

>>> Auto responder, that includes splash pages, ad tracking  etc.

>>> Free web hosting that is not a generic webpage but one that allows you to brand yourself and promote all your products and services.

>>> Short URL's.

>>> Ad Tracking

And the list goes on and on.

CMU7 is also a business should you choose to promote it (and why wouldn't you?) and become an affiliate. Elite and Free members receive up to 90% of membership fees. Once again a unique feature of CMU7, no where else will you find such a division of income in any online business. You can contact your down line through the direct mailer in the affiliate section of your back office.  

I urge you to join us at CMU7, become a part of our family. See for yourself how you can benefit from the training, resources and tools that are readily

available and just waiting to be utilized by all of you.

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 6:27:45 AM

Hey Beryl,

WTG, good idea. Bring all your friends along for the ride. 2008 will be a great year for CMU7 and everybody will benefit from all the tools, resources  and marketing material available for free. Not to mention the on going training in our public chat rooms.

Can't wait to see all the new members that'll join our CMU family.

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!