Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Sunday Chuckle - From Peter
11/26/2007 12:37:00 PM
Hello Peter!

The Atheist (if there are any - all people believe in something) did right. He sent that to me too. Nice of you to bring it in. Nice stuff to make us smile and start a new week.

Keep up the good work.

Happy new Week
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 12:37:52 PM
Hey, Peter!

I came back, we had pie for lunch while waiting for the football game to end, then we went to a buffet restaurant, so did most other people in town, obviously!  We saw our cousins there too!  It was good southern style food up here in Michigan, the restaurant went heavy on the brown sugar in most everything.  There are lots of northern rednecks in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.  No one has told them the south stops far south of here!
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:19:20 PM

Hello Georgios,

Thanks for dropping by.

I have to agree with your comment. Many years ago I had a talk with one of the leaders of the Israeli communist party and he was spouting Karl Marx's famous saying "religion is the opium of the masses". I started laughing when he said that and he asked me why. I simply explained that everybody has some sort of belief structure and the communists replaced organized religion with communism. So communism became their new religion. He thought about it and finally had to reluctantly agree.

I'm glad you enjoyed the joke.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:30:47 PM

Hey Kathleen,

You come back as often as you like, always welcome. :)

You have those rednecks every where. We even have a few here in Israel. But from the way you described the food it seems as if you enjoyed iit and had a good time.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 10:27:33 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!