Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/26/2007 3:22:47 AM

Hi Sheryl,

I do understand as I have been very busy this week.  I have had a real blast. 

It was such an honor for me to just be nominated.....and then when I saw that I just might win, I became elevated to heights I have never known.

I am so proud of you, my dear friend, for all you do here and for the great friend and person you are. 

This week as POTW, has been an never ending magical party for me.  Thank you for all the kind thoughts and words.

thank-you_51.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
11/26/2007 3:30:25 AM

Hello Beryl!  8)

I knew you were a lovely person right from the beginning and the amount of folks that have come out to congratulate you proves it.

You are much loved my friend!  ;-)

I'm glad you had such a fantastic POTW week.  :-)

JOHN

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 3:45:42 AM

Hi John,

Words will never say how much I appreciate you and Pauline for doing this for me. 

I try to always remain the same person no matter what is happening and going on in my life.  My mom and dad taught me as a young girl, that in order to make friends, you have to be a friend. 

I so appreciate each and everyone of the 50 + people who emailed their congrats to me and the ones who came here to this lovely forum and posted their congrats this week. 

This has been a real honor and one of the best weeks of my entire life, being POTW and Queen of Adlandpro.  The best was when my son Dante' was born.

I cherish all the kind words and your friendship.  I have taken that final walk down the red carpet and turned the crown over to our new King Stephen. 

hugs_29.gif picture by jeana900

God bless you,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 7:34:18 AM

Good morning, Queen Beryl!!

Congratulations on being one of our most visited POTW's.  You have made a wonderful and sweet and loving Queen of Adland.  I am so proud to call you friend!!

Hugs and blessings!

Judy

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 9:16:14 AM
Sorry I am so late.

Congratulations Beryl!!!!

You are so deserving of this honor!

Len
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!