Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/23/2007 5:17:28 PM

Hi Beryl,
I thought I would post this song here, all Aretha wanted was some respect and you have ours now my friend!!

Congrats once again and God bless!
Carla :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xALiBgzPzE

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 12:36:56 AM

Hi Carla,

Thanks for stopping back by.  I am still here posting away.  I love Aretha and appreciate you sharing this song as a tribute to me. 

I appreciate all you have and are doing for me over at CMU7.  I am grateful for the kind words, but before I could gain the respect of others, I had to learn to respect myself.  And it took a while growing up but I did.

Hope you and yours are having a fantastic holiday weekend.

thank-you_39.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 8:40:41 AM
Hi Beryl,
You have a great party going on here WOW!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW
CMU7 SIGNUP!

I put your link here for ya Party On!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 3:16:55 PM

Hello Beef,

Yes, it has been a marvelously fantastic party.  I am so happy that most of my friends did come in this lovely forum that John and Pauline so graciously set up for me with really sweet congrats, and such kind words after reading my bio.

It's been a real delight and honor being Queen for a week, but it is now time for me to turn the reign over to King Stephen, and to get back to my duties at CMU7, Adlandpro, my other social networks and setting up my website.

Thank you for stoppin by the party and posting my link for me.  Now anyone, interested in seeing how I am making money can just click on the banner above. 

Your friendship is so appreciated.

ty0604.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 8:45:46 PM

Hi John and Pauline,

The committment you both make to keep this POTW forum a continuing success is so remarkable.  You Pauline and John are simply awesome.

Winning the POTW award really blew my mind, and being honored in this fashion has left me speechless.

You are both very loving and caring people that always makes time to help others in anyway possible.  You have always made me feel loved and welcomed and it means more to me then you'll ever know.

Thank you for all that you do to help make Adlandpro the best Community on the web.

I feel so blessed to have you both as my dear friends, and even more as family. 

Adlandpro is so full of so many caring and special people, and you are the top two of them.

No matter how many come after you, you'll always be the number 1, King and Queen of Adlandpro.

crown_jpg_w180h147.jpg picture by jeana900                       queen.gif picture by jeana900

luv4u.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!