Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/23/2007 1:14:30 AM

Hi Joyce,

You are such an amazing lady.  Loved your article of virtue.  I go back to the forum and re-read it when I need inspiration.

I am so proud to be your friend.  If we sit back and do nothing, we are surrendering.  And as long as there is breath left in my body, I will never surrender to anything, but God's will.

Thank you for the kind words and sentiments and for the sweet congrats.

ty0306.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
11/23/2007 5:51:24 AM
Hi Beryl:

I must say that it was an enjoyable pleasure to read your bio. And to think that after all that happened in your life you were able to keep your sanity in tact.

My prayer will be intertwined with yours that God will permit you to raise your three little great nieces. I am reminded of a Bible text that says,"For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

May God bless you and keep you ...

Regards; James W Vernon II
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 12:21:10 PM
Hello Queen Beryl!

How wonderful it is to see you as our 121st POTW this week of Thanksgiving. :)  You look so nice on our front page here in the community!!  When the voting started, you were quick "out of the gate" and you never looked back.

I admire your strength, courage, determination and kind heart.  Thank you so much for giving me the chance of being your friend. lol

Enjoy your reign on Adland's throne...your OREO friend Steven.

To live we must conquer incessantly, we must have the courage to be happy.
Henri Frederic Amiel

r12red.jpg Roses image by dolly8_2007

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 2:01:13 PM

Hi James,

Thank you for reading and enjoying my bio.  Yes, it took a while but by the grace of God I was able to maintain and it has made me a better and stronger woman in spite of it. 

I am looking forward to being able to bring the little angels home.  Thank you so much for the Bible tex and for keeping us in your prayers.

Blessings to you and yours.

thank-you_47.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 2:11:18 PM

Hello Steven,

Thank you so much for the congrats.  Yes, I guess I did get out there and stay, I was so pleased and honored to know that I had so many real friends who loved me so much here at Adlandpro. 

I never dreamed I would win, first time nominated.  Being selected as the POTW for this week is something I will not forget and will cherish forever. 

I do so appreciate your friendship, and I am looking forward to getting to know you and a lot of others a lot better over the next few months and years. 

Thank you for all the kind words and thoughts.  Hope you had an enjoyable Holiday.  I appreciate the lovely roses.

thank-you_44.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!