Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE NORTHERN RENAISSANCE - DURER
11/15/2007 9:42:09 PM
Hi Luis,

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I always look forward to your forums and valuable contributions.

You bring so much value to Adland, I will be very sad to see you not posting new threads.  But, I will watch for your updates and I love the Renaissance series.

The Pond in the Woods is so beautiful and I loved reading all about Albrecht Dürer.

Bless you my special friend.

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 10:49:31 PM
Hi again Roger,

In addition to their beauty, an exceptional feature of Durer's watercolours is the fact that he just sketched some areas, giving them a modern appearance. He did so for instance with the tree tops on the right side of Pond in the Woods and with certain parts of the clouds above.

This does not mean at all that Durer was uncaring in his painting; actually he had absolute dominion of watercolour painting, which requires great precision and speed of execution.

Best Wishes, 

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 11:03:49 PM
Dear Jill,

Thank you very much for coming by; I am very happy to see a regular visitor like you enjoying this forum. I really feel rewarded and encouraged by it.

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
12/2/2007 8:59:48 PM

My friend, this is sad to be your last post.  My best wishes to you and your new adventures.  I love your artwork and wish you the best best.

Sara

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 11:09:07 AM

Hello dear Sara,

You are so kind! I feel sad too and hope to be able to post at least once in a while. But 
your words are most appreciated, coming as they do from such a fine artist.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel G.

PS. I love your Country Barn with Quail, your Alabama Peaceful Lake, the birds. And your Welcome Cottage from Storm is so full of mystery and beauty that leaves me speechless.

+0