Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE NORTHERN RENAISSANCE - DURER
11/12/2007 8:52:55 PM

Dear Dimitra,

I very much appreciate your being one of the first to visit this forum. The painters of the 16th - 18th centuries are among my favorites too.

Also, thank you for posting that beautiful watercolor by Durer. For a moment I considered showing it here instead of Pond in the Woods. The two of them make pairs somehow.

If I then decided on Pond in the Woods, it was precisely because I have frequently figured I was placidly resting myself inside the picture, feeling the air on my face, loking at the pond and trees... very much in the manner you describe.  

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 9:18:53 PM
Dear Rose,

Thank you for your kind words. I will very much miss my visitors too. Actually I am feeling sad about it.

On the other hand, it is something I MUST do. I mean the reason why I need to discontinue this forum and other interests at least for a while, and put my work as an online marketer on autopilot, is to complete a work I left unfinished a number of years ago and is high time that I resume. 

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 6:51:34 AM

Hi Lis,

This is awesome.  I so enjoyed wandering through your post!!  I am sorry that you will not be able to post again for a whil.  I hope you will stay in touch somehow and be back soon to share more of this wonderful art with us.

Judy

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 7:50:41 AM
Hello Darryl,

Thank YOU for visiting and your kind words.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 3:49:46 PM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your kind words. They are so much more appreciated since they come from a man of deep feelings and sensitivity. 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0