Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
How Many FREE Visitors Can You Get?
11/5/2007 4:36:32 PM

How Many FREE Visitors Can You Get?

The answes is: unlimited. This system works well in the internet and nothing can stop it. That's the main benefit of this type of internet marketing. You can join us now and start to get 10-15 signups under you in just few days. In short time, you will be amazed when your website gains huge traffic because more than 20,000 websites show your ad every day, and these numbers will exponentially grow.

Below is an example if you get ONLY 10 downlines, and each of them get ONLY 10 downlines.

Level Downlines Downlines per level
Level 1 10 10
Level 2 10 x 10 100
Level 3 10 x 10 x 10 1,000
Level 4 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 10,000
Level 5 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 100,000
Level 6 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 1,000,000
  Total downlines: 1,111,110

That's 1,111,110 websites displaying your ad!

Even if every downline's website only give you 1 visitor per month, your website will still get more than a million of FREE visitors in 1 month!

Why Do You Have To Join Us?

This is FREE, and forever will be.
Unlike others viral advertising website, your ad in Traffic Digger will be shown at the top of the page, in clean and easily readable format. This will give your ad more CTR (Click Through Rate). Try it yourself.
We have very high signup conversion rate. For every 100 visitors come to this page we have more than 10 signups. That means you will easily get hundreds of donwlines in just one month.
With 6 levels viral advertising system, you will exponentially get more visitors, and it will never stop.
Your ad will link directly to your URL, not a redirect from our website. This will substantially boost your website's Pagerank.
You can change your ad as many as you want from within our member area.
Quick and easy signup. Get your own Traffic Digger website in 1 minute!

+0
Re: How Many FREE Visitors Can You Get?
11/5/2007 6:31:30 PM

Hi Lee

Thanks for the offer I have just signed up with your link.

My site is fairly new I would appreciate your experienced opinion on it and my ad.  I dont really have confidence in writing ads.

Hope you and yours are keeping well

Thanks Again

Fionnuala

Lurgan Ireland

http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/Fionnuala.html

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/5/2007 6:57:08 PM

Fionnuala,

Welcome aboard , I would be honored to review your new site and Ads sen me the links in message or post them here be a pleasure to help any way I'm able . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 7:02:47 PM

Lee,

Thanks loads this looks like something everyone should grab asap.  The sooner they do the more exposure for their business.

I did join and have already added banner and text links in a few strategic places.

Hey folks anything Free and Viral (Takes on a life of it's own) You should grab.  If you own a website be sure to place your banners and ads there.  Also be sure to tell all your team members. 

Note: This something that if you do the work now you don't have to do it later.  Meaning set it and forget it marketing machine.  Work hard till you get your ten and that is pretty much it with these type of tools.  Of course if you own your website (Have you Branded Yourself?) then leave the banner up, also if you are the type that works with and for your team then keep working hard and share the love.  The more sites you give away the more advertising real estate you have.

Jim

PS: Need a website and some awesome tools?  They are all FREE at ULearn2Earn.us

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 7:07:57 PM

Hello Fionnuala,

I did take a look at your site and think you have done a very nice job. 

I would suggest that you put a subscription link or box on your page asking your visitors to join your newletter/special announcement mailing list for future special offers.

Lee, thanks again.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!