Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: About Internet Crash-2010
11/23/2007 9:12:44 PM

Hello Benton M and dear friends,

Thanks for your views expressed here as;

I do not know. But I am concerned for the future of the Internet, not only as a place of doing business, interacting socially with people around the world, but also as an instrument of freedom and expression here in the USA and beyond.

I hope many of you share my views as expressed here. They are real and based on actual research and news events current. And directly or indirectly, they affect us all....."

I too support your views, though we should not worry more. Even if it happens, there may be some other way and mode of communications, the globe will go on to. I feel this might become true, as some unsocial elements are already trying to corrupt the whole society through unwanted exchange of activities around the globe to meet their own personal intentions....

Please go through the following;

Skype encryption stumps German police

WIESBADEN, Germany (Reuters) - German police are unable to decipher the encryption used in the Internet telephone software Skype to monitor calls by suspected criminals and terrorists, Germany's top police officer said on Thursday.

Skype encryption stumps German police

Thu Nov 22, 12:29 PM ET

WIESBADEN, Germany (Reuters) - German police are unable to decipher the encryption used in the Internet telephone software Skype to monitor calls by suspected criminals and terrorists, Germany's top police officer said on Thursday.

Skype allows users to make telephone calls over the Internet from their computer to other Skype users free of charge.

Law enforcement agencies and intelligence services have used wiretaps since the telephone was invented, but implementing them is much more complex in the modern telecommunications market where the providers are often foreign companies.

"The encryption with Skype telephone software ... creates grave difficulties for us," Joerg Ziercke, president of Germany's Federal Police Office (BKA) told reporters at an annual gathering of security and law enforcement officials.

"We can't decipher it. That's why we're talking about source telecommunication surveillance -- that is, getting to the source before encryption or after it's been decrypted."

Experts say Skype and other Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calling software are difficult to intercept because they work by breaking up voice data into small packets and switching them along thousands of router paths instead of a constant circuit between two parties, as with a traditional call.

Ziercke said they were not asking Skype to divulge its encryption keys or leave "back doors open" for German and other country's law enforcement authorities.

"There are no discussions with Skype. I don't think that would help," he said, adding that he did not want to harm the competitiveness of any company. "I don't think that any provider would go for that."

Ziercke said there was a vital need for German law enforcement agencies to have the ability to conduct on-line searches of computer hard drives of suspected terrorists using "Trojan horse" spyware.

These searches are especially important in cases where the suspects are aware that their Internet traffic and phone calls may be monitored and choose to store sensitive information directly on their hard drives without emailing it.

Spyware computer searches are illegal in Germany, where people are sensitive about police surveillance due to the history of the Nazis' Gestapo secret police and the former East German Stasi.

Ziercke said worries were overblown and that on-line searches would need to be conducted only on rare occasions.

"We currently have 230 proceedings related to suspected Islamists," Ziercke said. "I can imagine that in two or three of those we would like to do this."

http://fe63.news.sp1.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071122/wr_nm/security_internet_germany_dc

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2007 4:41:20 AM

Hello friends,

TV, film, game violence threatens public health - study - So, what is the ready? Will the producers and broadcasters stop all these, being spread worldwide? Is it possible? Where there is a will, there is a way....This is a Global problem/disease, a very dangerous ones....

NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Violence depicted on television, in films and video games raises the risk of aggressive behavior in adults and young viewers and poses a serious threat to public health, according to a new study.

After reviewing more than 50 years of research on the impact of violence in the media, L. Rowell Huesmann, of the University of Michigan, and his colleague Brad Bushman concluded that only smoking posed a greater danger.

"Exposure to violent electronic media has a larger effect than all but one other well known threat to public health. The only effect slightly larger than the effect of media violence on aggression is that of cigarette smoking on lung cancer," he said in a statement.

Smoking, a leading cause of preventable death, is linked to lung cancer and other illnesses.

Huesmann said children spend an average of three hours watching television each day and more than 60 percent of TV programs contain some violence, including 40 percent showing extreme violence.

"Children are also spending an increasingly large amount of time playing video games, most of which contain violence. Video game units are now present in 83 percent of homes with children," he added.

The findings, which are reported in the Journal of Adolescent Health, support earlier research which showed that children who watch violent television shows and who identify with the characters and believe they are real are more likely to be aggressive as adults.

The results were true for both men and women.

"The research clearly shows that exposure to virtual violence increases the risk that both children and adults will behave aggressively," said Huesmann, adding it could have a particularly detrimental effect on the well-being of youngsters.

Although not every child exposed to violence in the media will become aggressive, he said it does not diminish the need for greater control on the part of parents and society of what children are exposed to in films, video games and television programs.

http://in.tech.yahoo.com/071128/137/6ntpf.html

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 5:04:48 AM

Hello friends,

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IN MY LAST POSTS AS........

TV, film, game violence threatens public health - study - So, what is the REMEDY? Will the producers and broadcasters stop all these, being spread worldwide? Is it possible? Where there is a will, there is a way....This is a Global problem/disease, a very dangerous ones....

PLEASE READ MORE HERE;

http://in.tech.yahoo.com/071128/137/6ntpf.html

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Another big lie: BIBLE and The Council Of Nicaea
11/30/2007 4:12:59 PM
Hello Friends

What is Christianity? Is it a fruit to eat and never hunger again? According to Christian scholars. 

BIBLE - The Council Of Nicaea

- What really happened in Nicaea?

-Was there a Second Counsil of Nicaea?

Who were hehind? Why?
Who was Constantine The Great?
Follow this thread and discussion and you will know.

Let's start the research.
Here is what they say. In next thread I will give my version.

"There seem to be a number of legends about the First Council of Nicaea (325 AD) in circulation on the internet, presented as fact. Some people seem to think that the council, which was the first council of all the Bishops of the Christian Church, either invented the New Testament, or edited it to remove references to reincarnation (or whatever) or burned large numbers of heretical works, or whatever. These are in error."

The Council of Nicaea figures prominently in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. Brown's character, Teabing, brings up the subject of the Nicaean Council while teaching Sophie about Jesus:

"Jesus' establishment as the 'Son of God' was officially proposed and voted on by the Council of Nicaea."

"Hold on. You're saying Jesus' divinity was the result of a vote?" "A relatively close vote at that," Teabing added (233).

Councils held to determine important doctrinal matters were not uncommon to the early Christians. We read in Acts 15 how the church leaders came together to decide how Gentiles were to be treated. Councils were important in order to maintain an orthodox faith and prevent the spread of false teaching.

I gave you only some statements to start the research.

Kindly regards,

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Another big lie: BIBLE and The Council Of Nicaea
12/8/2007 5:46:18 AM

Hi Georgios and everyone,

POTW - THANKS TO PAULINE AND JOHN FOR SELECTING US AS NOMINEES - PLEASE VOTE FOR US AS POTW - PERSONNEL OF THE WEEK AND BEST FORUM AWARD BFA.

Thanks and I love all your lost posts AT

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/700/ShowThread.aspx

A Journey to the Mountain of Love

Excited about the Congratulations message of yours as follows;

We have 2 POTW Nominees on the Mountain-Woohoo!
Congratulations Bill and Rajaram Smiley

You both deserve this awesome award!
Vote Here for POTW

And......don't forget to vote for our FORUM

Vote for Attitude is Everything FORUM Here

I too sincerely hope and love that your Forum Attitude is Everything - wins and get the Best Forum Award BFA.....

Friends, please proceed and vote for us...... Make us Happiest and Lovliest People at Adlandpro.com.

Rajaram S.K.

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/skraj/

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17392/ShowForum.aspx

Kindly vote for Jill's forum "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING".....

Rajaram S.K.

PS - Have you voted for this forum yet?

Please vote for our Attitude is Everything Best Forum Award

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!