Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: About Internet Crash-2010
11/23/2007 12:11:34 PM
Hello Rajaram!

Thank you for giving light and information to the internet crash. I read your article in your forum and I promise to be more active and I will try to give replies to your questions but also support your articles because I find them very interesting and there is much information to get.

Yes there will be a crash and I agree with Benton (the post after yours) that there will be a radical change of using the internet. As it works now, it does not serve them who decided to give this tool out.

One of the scenarios.
English will not be the language to communicate. Another language, more close to the binary system, will be used. The new language will be a coded language. Though the internet is extremely fast it takes time to interpret into English.

The new version will serve the NEW AGE and it will be so expensive that very few of us will have the money enough to have access. BUT this is also a scenario.

What "they" don't expect is that mankind is thirsty on wisdom and knowledge. Hackers will always exist and we will get copies from them as we do now. Hey there are always rebellions in all systems.

If they close internet, articles and discussions like this will never be done, and this is what they want, an absolute control of everything. I think this will be impossible. They need good ideas to set up new scenarios.

Have a nice Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
MORE LIES FROM THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
11/23/2007 12:34:35 PM
More lies from the CHRISTIAN CHURCH

SEPTUAGINT DID NOT EXIST

To set up a Modern Church of the 21st century they must give us a new BIBLE which must include everything that can confuse us for 1000 years.

If you look in the preface of a modern Bible, you will probably find a reference to the Septuagint, or LXX for short. The translators of all modern Bibles, including the New King James, use the Septuagint. Septuagint contains true readings not found in the preserved Hebrew text. Thus they give it great importance. But what is the Septuagint? Here's how the legend goes:

along with other texts in translating the Bible. They claim that the
The Septuagint is claimed to have been translated between 285-246 BC during the reign of Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Alexandria, Egypt. His librarian, supposedly Demetrius of Phalerum, persuaded Philadelphus to get a copy of the Hebrew Scriptures. Then the Scriptures (at least Genesis to Deuteronomy) were translated into the Greek language for the Alexandrian Jews. This part of the story comes from early church historian Eusebius (260-339 AD). Scholars then claim that Jesus and His apostles used this Greek Bible instead of the preserved Hebrew text.

Catholics now argue the following: If you accept the Alexandrian text (which modern scholars use as the basis for all new translations) for your New Testament, then you also have to accept the rest of the Alexandrian text (Septuagint) , which includes the Apocrypha. What we are seeing is the development of an ecumenical Bible, including the Apocrypha. Some versions have already gone this way. For many Protestants, all roads are truly leading to Rome.
Read more

Well maybe it is on time to define the religious meaning of Pagan, Ethnics and Chrestians (Christians).

A lead is:
What would the druids say to their people if they accepted the 1st Counsil of Nicaea. Do you know what happened there in the 1st Counsil?

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: About Pagans
11/23/2007 1:27:03 PM
You did not burst my bubble Brenton.
The Catholic church brought in Chistmas and Easter that was built on some of the pagan rituals in an attempt to get pagans into the church.
The winter solace and of course in the case of easter the easter  eggs.
:) from Keith.

+0
Re: About Pagans
11/23/2007 1:43:45 PM
Quote from Georgios.

Catholics now argue the following: If you accept the Alexandrian text (which modern scholars use as the basis for all new translations) for your New Testament, then you also have to accept the rest of the Alexandrian text (Septuagint) , which includes the Apocrypha. What we are seeing is the development of an ecumenical Bible, including the Apocrypha. Some versions have already gone this way. For many Protestants, all roads are truly leading to Rome.
Read more

Very interesting website and information Georgios.
Thanks for the share.
Keith.

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: About Internet Crash-2010
11/23/2007 8:50:05 PM

Hello Georgios and everyone,

Thanks for your last posts and I love them all.

BIRTH DAY INFORMATIONS OF BHAGAWAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA ON 23RD NOVEMBER 2007, CELEBRATING HIS 82ND BIRTH DAY....

HIS MESSAGE;

....FOLLOWING THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, LOVE AND NON-VIOLENCE IS PART OF EDUCATION.....

GOD IS IN YOU AND YOU SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN THIS TRUTH.  SO TREAT ALL AS EQUALS AS DIVINITY EXISTS IN ALL......

HE ASKED THE GATHERING TO USE EDUCATION TO HELP OTHERS IN SOCIETY. THAT IS THE FULFILLMENT OF EDUCATION, HE SAID.

THE CONVOCATION, ON THE EVE OF BABA'S BIRTHDAY, SAW A LARGE NUMBER OF DEVOTEES THRONGING PRASANTHI NILAYAM, HIS ASHRAM HERE, FOR THE CELEBRATIONS ON FRIDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER 2007......

Times of India, Bangalore 23rd Nov 2007

Om Sri Sai Ram

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17392/ShowForum.aspx

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!