Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CHRISTIANITY IS A SET UP RELIGION - I AM BAPTIZED CHRISTIAN
11/22/2007 12:28:22 PM
The name Jesus!

When people don't have the right informations they do two things.
1) The easy alteternative is to accept what is given.
2) Make a reasearch and make your own conclusions.

The best of Greek (Hellenic) mythology had to inbeded to Christianity. Reason: Hellenes were to dangerous and their culture had to disappear. I can only tell you that Helleneic Paedia (Greek Culture and Wisdom) can not be eliminated by a set up religion. We survived 2000 we are coming back 2012. All prophesies say that.

Soon you will se the Internet colaps. After that everything will be opened to discuss. Religion will lose its power because "God" will not appear to help  and rescue humanity.

The history of medicine is a story of amazing foolishness and amazing intelligence. [Jerome Tarshis]

Name variations of IESOUS (ΙΗΣΟΥΣ, Jesus) are Iasion [Ιασίων], IASOS [Ίασος],  IASON [Ι'ασων].  All heroes and semigods in Greek mythology. What do you know about the Kaberian mysteries and the name "Jesus" nothern Greek dialectal variation Iasos . If you don't read you will never learn.

According to:
1. Wikipedia

the name "Jesus" is an Anglicization of the Greek Ίησους (Iēsous), itself a Hellenization of the Hebrew יהושע (Yehoshua) or Hebrew-Aramaic ישוע (Yeshua), meaning "YHWH rescues".
2. Catholics claim
Jesus means in Hebrew: "God saves." At the annunciation, the angel Gabriel gave him the name Jesus as his proper name, which expresses both his identity and his mission.18 Since God alone can forgive sins, it is God who, in Jesus his eternal Son made man, "will save his people from their sins"

Others with Hebrew origin say
3. Jesus is Jewish and speaks Hebrew fluently.
Jesus (Yeshua) means in Hebrew "salvation" and not "God saves".
Yud Shin Waw Ain - this name dosn't include the word "God".
Joshua ( Yehoshya ) - Yod Hey - Waw Shin Ain
Isaya ( Yeshayah ) - Yod Shin Ain - Yod Hey .

These two names are combination of Yod, Shin, Ain - salvation and Yod, Hey - Yahwe. Yosh Hey (Yah ) is common short from Yahwe, for example Alleluia comes from "Halelu Yah" - "Glorify Yahwe".

After my analysis and research I SAY and this is the correct. 
Everything about virginity and then angel Gabriel is plastography.
Jesus (Ιησούς) is pure Greek and means healer. Should Greeks use a secundary language to adopt a GOD or Son of God? A language like the Hellenic Äthe mother of all languges" don't need words from other languages. You must understand there have happend something. Well that is to much.

Let's take a deeper  look to the name. in Hellenic mythology "god of heath", Asclepios he had four daughters and a son. All the name manes are related to health. Hygia (Health), Panakia, Iaso, Makaria and Makaon

I will write an article on Asclepieia "the healing centres", Hermes and Apollo and APOLLONIUS OF TYANA.

Have a Great Day
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 3:37:22 PM
Hello Rajaram!

Thank you for the visit, your comment and the link to your forum. Yes, you have made lots of good work and I recognize your contribution to give out the truth. I should be more often in your forum. There is lots of things posted there that I don't know or have another opinion. I know that you are very serious and you respect your friends for their opinion.

Rajaram, I am sure that the Greek Orthodox Church will condemn me for this post. But for me truth is truth and must out. Most of the priest I met have not a clue of what they are involved to and most of them don't even have basic knowledge, though in face of the people they represent God and Jesus. Some of them have big Tiaras and silken clothes decoreated with jewels. That is what they respect.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 5:28:28 AM

Hello Georgios, Peter and everyone,

Thanks for your great response and inviting me to go further here for sometime.

Peter, I think our friend Georgios, has gone still deep here and answered us further in the last post....He is very right and I am sure he has more information and intuitive mind to answer many more questions about the subject, with the guidance of the Lord.

Georgios, you are welcome to question me and post your comments in my forum, so that we can interact with more informations and clarfications, if any, to enrich our knowledge, so that others too benefit by going through.

YOU ARE MY FIRST INTERNET GURU, THE TEACHER DISPELLING THE DARKNESS, AND THE VERY FIRST TEACHER WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO PROCEED FURTHER AND I AM HERE WITH ALL THESE........

TRUTH IS TRUTH....GOD IS LOVE AND TRUTH...IF FORGOTTEN, TRUTH SHALL RISE AND COME OUT AGAIN IN THE OPEN AROUND THE GLOBE WITH LOVE, LIGHT, FREEDOM AND PEACE....

As you rightly pointed out, that Internet might crash by 2010, according to expert opinions....

I shall re-post here once again....

Hello dear friends,

RE: Will the net crash in 2010

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO ALL AROUND THE WORLD....WITH OUR TRUE LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL AROUND THE GLOBE...THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH.....

On 21ST November 2007, I read the following news about NET MAY CRASH BY 2010........Will this happen?...If it is true, what will be the effect and alternative for furthering our communication and acquiring informations/knowledge in future????

THE INTERNET COULD BE IN TROUBLE.  A JUST RELEASED STUDY PREDICTS, THE NET WILL FACE MELTDOWN BY 2010. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, INNOVATIONS LIKE GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE, MAY NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE AND E-COMMERCE TOO WILL TAKE A BEATING.  THE REASON: THE SHEER SCALE OF DATA EXCEEDS THE ABILITY OF THE NETWORK TO COPE.........

TIMES OF INDIA, BANGALORE NOVEMEBER 21, 2007

Well, while searching for this Hot news, I found out the following;

Please read more here;

Will the net crash in 2010

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/onthedot/story.aspx?content_id=18de32a8-dc73-478f-97bc-9ba41faf579c

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Re: About Internet Crash-2010
11/23/2007 11:08:34 AM
Hey Guys, Would like to input some news about the Crash you mention. In all likelihood of current events and the proliferation of newer faster technology, it is somewhat unrealistic to say the Internet as we know it, will crash, either in 2010, 2012 or ANY year. AT&T and Verizon are both in the process of installing 100-Gigabit fiber-optics all over the country, and in a few short years may go even higher. As a closet activist (but slowly coming out), I subscribe to several daily email newsletters that keep tabs on the improaching of our freedom, primarily here in the United States. One I recommend all of you read, even if you are not American, is http://www.freepress.net ! Go there and get their free newwsletter, and read for yourself what sneaky and conniving business executives are trying to sneak into law behind our backs. YAY, George Bush and his push for democracy & Freedom! About the coming crash, though, What will probaby be a more likely scenario is that the internet will NOT crash, but the "good stuff" will be so expensive that most of us can no longer afford it. In other words, companies like AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, Deutshe Telecom, and many others will become gatekeepers, because our freedoms are being sold out in Washington. If the FCC is allowed to push into legislation what they are pushing, we all lose! As a prime example, recently Comcast Cable Internet blocked "your" use of Bit-Torrent as a file download service because it was "hogging" bandwidth. But they did not tell you, me or anyone, they just did it. And almost got away with it, until a suit was filed against them. The bad part is that they may actually win. The real problem here is that Comcast wants to hoard the video market, and charge you every time you download one. How all of this will affect mainstream religion, I cannot say. I do not know. But I am concerned for the future of the Internet, not only as a place of doing business, interacting socially with people around the world, but also as an instrument of freedom and expression here in the USA and beyond. I hope many of you share my views as expressed here. They are real and based on actual research and news events current. And directly or indirectly, they affect us all. Have a great weekend, and I will talk with you all later. Your Friend, Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Re: About Pagans
11/23/2007 11:57:12 AM
Georgios, What is the Greek translation for the word 'Pagan'? As in the case of the western european use of the term, I will almost bet it means "in tune with the Earth and here mysteries". Keith mentioned that pagans were created by the Greeks or Priests in power. What actually happened there is that by the establishment of the early Catholic Church, idols and ritual worship were introduced, used and 'modified' to fit the tone and needs of the Church. Pagans however, represent the oldest religion on Earth going back thousands of years before Christ, no matter where it was practiced or what deities were honored. As it is known that England and her surrounding "tribes" originally came out of southeastern Europe, and the Indo-Europeans (possibly India & Pakistan) it seems logical to assume that 'Pagan' is NOT a celtic word, but was brought to western Europe by the migrating tribes that made up that group of people. But in any sense whatsoever, please know that Pagans were "NOT" created by the Church, or the Greek priests in power at that time period, as mentioned by Keith. Sorry, to burst your bubble there, Keith old Buddy, but you're talking to a pagan here. I know that of which I speak. Any further enlightenment in this regard is welcomed. Thank you in advance. Your Friend, Benton Middleton
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0