Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Make OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT
8/6/2005 5:13:45 AM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for the invitation and for these lovely thoughts. If people can care about each other the way you described, It would be like heaven on Earth... God bless you.. Walid
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2005 5:26:54 AM
Very well said my friend. I like the part of "Silence is Golden". Thank you Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
James Steele

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2005 5:36:27 AM
Nicely said Kathy, Thats one of the thing I try to do. I think this ties in with having good manners in life as well as on the internet Thanks for a great post
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2005 6:50:24 AM
Hi Kathy, This is the Basic Rule of my job. " MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT" I know how imporant this is either in profesional or in private life. "Relationships Inteligence" makes the difference. The main issue here is to do what you do, from your heart and sincerely; the minute the other person feels you're 'only doing your job', relationship is gone. Here we can go to Betryal! Take care my friends, how you manage your relationships, and have a great weekend, Anamaria
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2005 8:15:18 AM
Hi Kathy, Excellent philosophy to follow. One that really works too! Now wonder your the expert Kathy, thanks! Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!