Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Make OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT
8/6/2005 4:13:47 AM
MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT An extentension of the principle of empathy is the Law of Emotional Reciprocity. This law says that when you do and say things that make other people feel good about them selves,they will want to recprocate and make you feel good as well. What people want more than anything else is to feel important. They want to feel valued and appreciated. They want to feel that what they are doing really makes a difference.They want a sence of significance. Your job is to give it to them in every interaction. Just as you want people to like you,respect you, and treat you nicely, each person you meet wants the same.If you want people to say things that raise your self esteem, look for every opportunity to say nice things to others that raise their self esteem. Look for ways to cause people to like themselves even more.The people that you like the most in life are the ones who make you feel the best about yourself when you are with them. The people who like you the most are the people whoyou make feel the same way.With every person you meet, look for something that you can say that will make that person feel better about himself or herself.This is the key to excellent human relationships. Resolve to be a positive person in every interaction.No matter what happens,decide in advance that you will never critize,condemn,or complain.If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all.Silence can be golden.Even if you have a problem of some kind, it is better for you to start off by asking for help rather than criticizing when you approach another person. thank you my friends,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: Make OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT
8/6/2005 4:24:09 AM
Kathy, Thank you so much for your thoughts on this subject. Very Excellent! My view is people are very important. We don't always act that way though, do we? Obviously God created us with importance, just a little lower than the angels according to His Word! Much more important than animals, all the fish! And all the trees, rivers, oceans, and every THING in the world! If for no other reason, I feel we need to treat others as important because God views us that way, Important!
+0
8/6/2005 4:40:40 AM
Hi Kathy, You are amazing. Thank you for all the knowledge, sympathy, empathy, compassion, friendship, talent, widom, everything that you have shared, especially the respect, honor and admiration you show in your words, which I believe comes from your BIG heart. There's one thing you have given me today that no money can buy: a smile and happiness, not to the piont of tears in my eyes, but really...YOU'RE A GOOD FRIEND TO HAVE! RGM
+0
8/6/2005 4:50:02 AM
Hi Mark, I really like what you word about and I agree whole-heartedly. But, there's more to it and it give me reason to rejoice among angels, to sing and shout from mountain tops, and to forever be grateful. Actually,(In all due respect ) GOD made us better than the Angels and it's exactly why the Devil's so mad. I can not cite all the refs: "..a name better than that of sons and daughters" "..and to be above the angels" Anyway, something like that, I believe... RGMiller
+0
8/6/2005 5:13:13 AM
Hello Kathy! You brought up some good points. Keep up the good work! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!