Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SCAM AND FRAUD FIGHTING SITES
6/1/2008 6:54:59 AM
Hey Joyce,

My name is Johnnie Tan. I read your article and information on the sites for Fraud and Scams. Your article is great, and I hope that all those network marketer or newbie will take note and check on the sites that you've recommended. I for one wi defitnetely will visit all the sites that you've recomended.
I've been a network marketer myself for 3 years, and is quite happy with this one programme that gives me a monthly pay checks.
I am very carefull with all the scams, although I've had several scam letters in my email. but I must add in an advice  to all network marketer. Don't waste money on joining ,pre-launch web company,pay monthly fees, if you have to pay, do it for one month two at the very most. if you don't get results, Cut and Run.

Cheers to you..

Johnnie
http://www.daretodreamwith-indowes.blogspot.com
johnnie
+0
9/26/2008 9:08:39 PM
Great article, thanks very much.  I ran across a very questionable site last night and all I found was a link for the FTC and they only accept snail mail reports.  I really appreciate the additional resources
"If Opportunity Doesn't Knock, Build A Door" - Milton Berle
+0
11/4/2008 5:44:49 AM
Hi Joyce.
Thanks for starting this forum.
You've really done your homework.

If you would be so kind, I would love for you to come and check
out my scam reporting site. I'm looking for relevant link partners
and I've also found some really good resources that you might
want to use.

Thanks,
Rebecca Beasley
http://www.scamstamp.info
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!