Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Tips ad strategies for home based business.
10/23/2007 1:49:27 PM

Judy,

Always a pleasure my friend Have a great day Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/23/2007 1:55:35 PM

Beryl,

Your very welcome my friend its a pleasure to share with friends ,enjoy your day Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
10/23/2007 2:00:01 PM
Hi Lee, The only problem with outsourcing is coming up with the cash to invest in the business. I'm seeing a little daylight now with some of my ventures, but I'm still doing all the 'grunt' work :-( The good part of that is, like you said, I'm learning a lot about how things work. My advice is to do the thing you hate to do the most first thing every day. Grit your teeth and 'just do it' and then you can tell yourself the rest of the day 'well, at least I got THAT done!' These tips are great for starters and good reminders for older-timers. Thanks for helping me to focus today.
+0
J.v. Lewis

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/23/2007 2:20:52 PM

Kirk, I have been somewhat leary of Joint Ventures because if they fail to hold up their end of the bargain, your name can get smeared as well!

From what I read about Traffic Hoopla, it looks to be a reputable business since it began in 2002 and also they aren't charging anyone to join.

Thanks,

J.V.

Please accept this FREE gift! Sign up for your very own website like the one you see here! http://www.clubshop.com/cgi-bin/members/JL4040450 Start earning reward points to redeem as cash rebates, valuable gifts, or donate to your favorite charity!
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/23/2007 5:27:29 PM

Lorraine ,

I agree at the start up it is best to learn the mass part of building online yourself .Out sourcing can get pretty heavy even on a already profitable business Thank you for your input and great advice .Enjoy your evening Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!