Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Tips ad strategies for home based business.
10/22/2007 4:39:07 PM

Hi J.V

Always a pleasure..

34512.jpg

Have a great evening Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/22/2007 4:45:59 PM

Nick.

You one of those friends just see always make a person smile bigger my friend Thank you  Have a great evening Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
10/22/2007 5:29:02 PM
Thank you Lee for the eye opening info. That's something I never have really thought about as long as it wasn't actual cash out of pocket.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2007 5:48:33 PM

Hey Lee,

Very nice of you to help the newbies and give some extra thought to the oldies.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2007 8:49:26 PM

Hi Joe

One of your Tips Is to seek joint ventures. I really like this tip. I have a joint venture for you and It will not cost you a dime. It will however generate a lot of traffic for you to send to your site. Have you ever heard of traffichoopla? This site keeps track of all your traffic site user names and Ids so that you can promote all the traffic sites you have joined usine on URL. Thats Correct now all you have to do to get others to join your traffic sites is promote one URL and as your traffichoopla sign ups grow the more traffic you will receive. Joe This site has increased my hits by 40% and growing. IF you promote this site you will see a increase of hits to your sites. I need a partner to help me give this free site out to everyone you know and teach them how to use this site. People get confused about this site and do not really know how it can help them and when I teach them how the site works they get great results. Please join me in this joint venture and lets see how many we can help with traffic.

Your friend Kirk http://traffichoopla.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/10272/

Contact me if you have questions about this site email guil3247@bellsouth.net or cell 337-764-2106

Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!