Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LIVE IN TRUTH WITH YOUR SELF
8/5/2005 1:35:00 PM
KATHY!!!!~when are you going to wtite a book? your friend {Gene}
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2005 1:39:23 PM
Hello Gene, Thank you for always the encouraging thoughts,I shall start on my book of life after the first of the year.I have many challenging and exciting things coming up in my life between now and then.Thanks your friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2005 2:22:19 PM
This is a good one, Kathy. This "Practice of Integrity" is an ongoing exercise as we are, our own best friend, while in the same token, we can also be, our own worst enemy. These guys are always at battle in one form or the other. How I conquer this argument is to apply the ol' KISS theory...it is actually a lot less work to be ethical, and honest, then you don't have to remember all the lies you told or keep up with appearances somewhere down the line. Keep it Simple! Be honest! Always tell the truth! It is a sure-fire formula! Just my two cents. Your friend in Oregon, Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/5/2005 4:56:34 PM
Thanks for inviting me, Kathy. You know, on the one hand, I agree with your stated ideas here, but on the other, I would also say that people seem to have emotional bank accounts, and it is only wize to manage your emotional deposts and withdrawals with others...and sometimes that means not saying smoething, when something could be said, that sort of thing...two sides fo the same coin as far as I can see. again thanks, Kathy for these thought provoking postings!! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2005 5:49:42 PM
Hi Kathy, Right on target, thanks! It all starts with self! Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!