Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
3/25/2008 6:33:50 PM
Do you need to detox, cleanse your body, get a fresh start nutritionally or lose weight?  Our 7 day and 13 to 14 day programs can be your “on-ramp” to a healthy, preventative based lifestyle.   These programs come with everything that you’ll need to eat or drink for the 7 or 13 days.  Once you’ve completed one of these programs, Wholefood Farmacy foods make it easy to maintain your new, healthy lifestyle by replacing all of the processed food, fast food and junk food in your life.  It’s never been easier for you, your family and your children to enjoy 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2008 6:35:36 PM

Heart of Gold

Heart Of Gold contains only heart healthy fats from 5 plant oils, blended to perfection and compounded with pure medicinal 24 Carat Gold. Gold, when absorbed into the blood stream has wonderful nutritional effects on the body. Fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E, & K are worthless without fat. Good fats are gifts of nature for life. Add our Raw Salt, herbs, or spices to Heart Of Gold and use it as a sop for whole grain breads, make your own salad dressings, and pour it on raw or steamed veggies. Feel the peace, joy, and restful sleep that gold sop invokes.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2008 6:36:12 PM

Pepper Blend Refill

Pepper Blend Refill offers 7 to 8 refills for the pepper side of your Identical Twinz shaker.  Our special blend of white peppercorn, cayenne, and chipotle pepper can also add the spice of life to your favorite recipes.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2008 8:58:24 PM
The latest scientific research regarding whole foods, drinking water and exercise are amazing beyond words. We are now offering a complementary public service educational program that we call 30 Days To Wellness. We’ll send you one short yet informative wellness article each day for 30 days. Each message is brief and can be read in about one minute. Your privacy is guaranteed and you can opt out at any time with one click.

Over the 30 days you will learn:

How to reduce your risk of heart attack by over 50% using plain water

How a woman can reduce her risk of heart attack by up to 92% Which spices can reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease

Which spices can lower your blood sugar and cholesterol levels

Which foods fight cancer About a simple activity that can boost your immune system every day …… and much, much more!

There is no cost or obligation whatsoever – we offer this program to all as a public service campaign of The Wholefood Farmacy. One minute a day for 30 days can change your life forever!

Click Here to Subscribe: http://www.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/FrontpageSubscribe2.asp

Free to Join Our Team
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy !
3/26/2008 11:13:17 AM
SOUP: Here is my recipe for a terrific tomato/vegetable soup. One 1/2 cup
Veggielicious, one cup of water, one cup of a mild salsa. Refrigerate overnight.
Heat until warm, do not boil, and serve. Make two servings for about $2.00.

Nutritious & tasty raw whole food meals at a reasonable cost. Remember,

"Its Just Food!"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!