Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
3/24/2008 1:08:52 PM
Cornucopia     
Cornucopia
Cornucopia is a robust, slow roasted three corn crunchy snack that is a great alternative to the world of partially hydrogenated junk food. It is a unique blend of slow roasted corns and maize cooked to delicate perfection. This Tri-Maizing corn snack packs a powerful crunchy punch. It is produced the way the ancient Native Americans used to prepare maize and is uniquely blended with our Amazing Stardust Raw Salt.

10 oz. Bag

My son's Personal Favorite !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy !
3/24/2008 2:30:41 PM
TropiPhi is know as the "Rolls Royce" of snack foods and it's made from macadamia nuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, pineapple, papaya, mango, bananas, coconut flakes, brown rice, & orange oil. If you've got a "sweet tooth" then TropiPhi offers real satisfaction in the healthiest way imaginable.

We encourage parents everywhere to consider guiding themselves and their children down a healthier path by replacing processed and refined grains with healthy, natural whole grains such as brown rice.  The healthy habits that your children learn from you while young will stay with them and be passed on for generations to come.

Visit The Wholefood Farmacy
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy !
3/24/2008 6:38:01 PM
TropiPhi is know as the "Rolls Royce" of snack foods and it's made from macadamia nuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, pineapple, papaya, mango, bananas, coconut flakes, brown rice, & orange oil. If you've got a "sweet tooth" then TropiPhi offers real satisfaction in the healthiest way imaginable.

We encourage parents everywhere to consider guiding themselves and their children down a healthier path by replacing processed and refined grains with healthy, natural whole grains such as brown rice.  The healthy habits that your children learn from you while young will stay with them and be passed on for generations to come.

Visit The Wholefood Farmacy
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 6:38:41 PM
Cornucopia     
Cornucopia

Cornucopia is a robust, slow roasted three corn crunchy snack that is a great alternative to the world of partially hydrogenated junk food. It is a unique blend of slow roasted corns and maize cooked to delicate perfection. This Tri-Maizing corn snack packs a powerful crunchy punch. It is produced the way the ancient Native Americans used to prepare maize and is uniquely blended with our Amazing Stardust Raw Salt.

10 oz. Bag

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 7:33:16 PM
Cornucopia     
Cornucopia

10 oz. Bag

+0