Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Simple Poem from the Heart
11/17/2007 4:25:53 PM
Hi Sarah,
  I'm a little late getting in here, but at my age I'm slow at everything.  Whoops, got to change my pants again.  I knew I should have started sooner.  Oh, well, that was a heartfelt poem and one filled with love.  I enjoyed it very much.

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 2:33:41 PM
Mike,

Thank you for coming by.

No one is late here.

You are as old as you feel, young man!

I'm glad you enjoyed my poem.

Blessings,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
4/5/2008 2:07:41 AM

Hi Sarah:

The realism of life between a father and daughter’s relationship makes this poetry relatable to all.  The manner of brilliance in writing conversational-way poetry is quite ingenious.

Joy and sorrow are sentiments perceived from within. Reminiscing fun-fulfilled memories manifested a sense of joy; hence, suffering is accountable for one’s endurance of miserable sorrow.

Just happened to glance at the time…wow…it is now 2:45 a.m.  Just learned the bed had been silently calling, though never hearing and now it is time to get some zzzzz’s.

Your friend,

Babette  :)

Health is the Ultimate Gift of Life Cherish, Honor, Appreciate Come Visit the Home of Archangels.LifeMax.Net
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2008 5:34:57 AM
Hello Babette,

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry I took a while to respond. I'm still trying to catch up with myself!

The relationship between my Daddy and I was and continues to be very special. We still connect and I believe it was he who invited me to write this poem, as a message to help others in their sorrow.

I wrote the poem in a conversational way because that is what happened. We had that conversation at the time of his passing. It was not, of course, in poetic form.

I felt inspired to recount the moment, as a help to others, and poetic form seemed to be a stronger and prettier way of presenting the message.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!