Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Simple Poem from the Heart
10/12/2007 11:53:47 AM
Yes I have found you and no you dont look like that, you look like this in my eyes. oh by the way i had to like many , had to go to your profile and click on your forum to get here. no secrete to those who sneak around. lol
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
10/12/2007 4:02:56 PM

Dearest Sarah,

As I promised you early today, I am here ... Reading your so nice, sad  and tender poem, I am ensured that coincidences really doesn`t exist ...

An hour ago I received a sad news, that my dear son has lost a person whose family name, color of eyes, the same teeth .... my son took with his birth ... Even though he never gave him opportunity to call him Daddy ... reading your poem ... my sadness came triple in it`s size ...

This October is very often so important in my life ...I was born on 2nd, married with a man that perished this evening due terrible traffic accident on 21st (and today is reverse: 12th ), I was imprisoned and spent my last day together with my husband and son on 30th October ...

O M G!!!!!

Dear Sarah, just: your poem was written to help you when your tears lost their way , and to help me today to understand, billionth time again, that these moments are ... one so ancient and endless source of poetry.

Thank you, dear friend ... I am so glad you started your forum. You are to modest, but I know you have a lot of to share with so wonderful persons here at Adland. If this forum will motivate you in this direction, a lot of people, beside you, will benefit a lot .

Hug you, bless and embrace with love of my soul!

Yours,

Branka

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2007 6:30:34 AM
Well this time I can say thank you, Thomas!

I thought there was a glitch when I tried to send out the invites.

I'll have to try to let people know again.

Thank you for coming back,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2007 6:51:27 AM
Dear Branka,

I don't know if you will read this message here, but I will contact you outside ALP too.

I'm sorry that you were feeling so sad.

I'm glad that my poem helped you.

I wrote it because I was discussing with someone how to help people cope with bereavement.

The poem just came to me.  I stopped what I was doing and scribbled down the words before I lost them.

I was physically 800 miles away from my Daddy when he passed on, but we both shared that experience.

When my sister telephoned late in the evening, to tell me that it was over I had just finished thanking the angel guides for taking care of my Pops.

I said to my sister: "Yes, I know.  I was holding his hand."

She replied "You were holding his hand.  Of course.  I'll call you again tomorrow."

I was helped and comforted by the angels before and after Daddy's passing and I wanted to share that with people as an inspiration to let them know that the angels are there to guide, protect, help and comfort us.  We just need to ask.

Bon voyage on your journey of life and let me know how things are going please.

Thank you for making the effort to come by before you left.

Blessings, love & light,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 11:12:56 AM
Dear Sarah, Sis - that's beautiful!!! I thought about my brother so much when reading your words. Unfortunately I couldn't be with him as I planned when he had to go and I didn't know then how to get the connection. But I know now he had an angel guiding him and didn't had to go alone. It's a very, very touching and yet comforting poem - thank you so much for sharing it with us here!!!
I'm looking forward to read more from you.
Many hugs, blessings and angel cuddles to you,
Janet

I left the picture this big or the words would have been unreadable.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!