Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
2/9/2008 4:14:07 PM
Calling...

All Adlanders Of The USA

>>Please Click Here<<

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Mel
Mel Baxter-Smith

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/10/2008 9:01:59 AM

Top VIDEO on Google is making people Rich?!?

This week's BIG news!

Everybody is talking about this website right now:

"It's finally happening! People are making money inviting
their friends to watch a video hosted on Google video!"

Catch the wave ... it really is happening right now! Click below ...

http://www.contactthem.ws/hit.php?s=7&p=2&w=102088&c=&aref=

regards

Mel

Mel Baxter-Smith Skype us @ melbaxtersmith Leafit Associate Get Paid For Posting Pictures SNAP it .. TAG it .. SHARE it .. and it Pays YOU ! @ http://www.melpip.info
+0
Tina C

167 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2008 10:04:24 AM

Right now an opportunity exists where anyone can generate sales 24 hours a day, from multiple continents!  I make sales from the U.S., Canada, Austrailia, and the UK.

People who are tired of the day to day grind.  People who are tired of being scammed, but know deep down there is a better way to do things...people armed with the "Right Knowledge", that will go on to achieve all they have ever dreamed of achieving.

Good people who want to live extraordinary lives.  The EDC program was designed to help you achieve financial success and build the lifestyle you desire...

All you have to do is drive traffic to a website that converts! There is no selling, no cold calls or shipping products.  And there is simply nothing, that converts SALES like EDC.

Go here to take a closer look at what I'm doing..

http://getfreefromyourjob.com

+0
Scott Bruso

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/12/2008 6:40:04 AM

Check out this site and sign up for a tour for all the health benefits of eating healthy chocolate.

www.HCLpro.com/healthydarkchocolate

www.healthydarkchocolate.ws

Take a Healthy Chocolate Tour at: www.HCLpro.com/healthydarkchocolate?t=adlandproSIG
+0
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
No More Excuses. Earn Big Money Now. We Will Pay Your Way In.
2/12/2008 12:13:16 PM

Note the first to get in will make the most money! Opportunity ends March 31, 2008.

NO MONEY DOWN. Collect Your Money First!!

If the following information interests you, please send an e-mail to Linda Harvey at
sweetprofits@comcast.net (State that you want to be under Lloyd Cope's team) She will place you!! Then Please email me and let me know that you mailed her.

lloydsebay@verizon.net 

Or Here in AdLandPro. This way I can keep track of the downline so it is even and fair for all.

So Start now! Product Tahitian Noni Great Product!

Benefactoring you in FREE. You must be invited by me. Team Players Team Builders !
Workers only! Call me for more info. Get 5 and help them get 5. All benefactored in.

* * * ALL BENEFACTORED IN ! !

If the following information interests you, please send an e-mail to Linda at
sweetprofits@comcast.net (State that you want to be under Lloyd Cope's team) She will place you!! Then email me and let me know that you mailed her. lloydsebay@verizon.net

Or Here in AdlandPro.

Mail this info to LINDA HARVEY: (With the statement that you want to be on Lloyd Cope's team) Mail her and let her know. FIRST MAIL,,,FIRST SERVE!!!

Name

SSN or EIN #

Street

City

State

Zip Code

Date of Birth

Telephone

Cell

E-mail Address

(when you join, please keep close track of your geneology...those you bring
in and their people, and their people, ALL YOUR GENEOLOGY)

How Would You Like
To Get $900 NOW Plus A Monthly Residual Income For FREE

Take A Look Below And See The Team
Effort That Has Commenced To Do Just That!
Consider Yourself Officially,

"In The RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!"

Please, take a look at this as a way to help others; see it for what it is ... an opportunity to do good! Just how much good depends on you and me! Keep in mind, I have attempted to "benefactor" others over and over again, but I don't have pockets deep enough to make that happen, YET!

For those who don't quite understand what "benefactoring" is ... it simply means to be sponsored or to be PAID FOR by someone else.
That's the bottom line! NO MONEY from YOU ! !!

YOU GET FUNDED AND BENEFACTORED...
AND THEN... YOUR REFERRALS!!!
AND THEIR REFERRALS!!!
AND THEIR REFERRALS!!!
AND THEIR REFERRALS!!!
AND THEIR REFERRALS!!!

YOU get the picture!

This is going to continue until the 31st of March, 2008.

How MANY people can we BLESS???
How MANY people can YOU BLESS???

How MANY people are hurting, "cash-flow"
challenged and in need of some assistance?
This is time sensitive ... so I'm moving on this Right Now & So Should YOU!!!

Cutoff is Thursday at midnight,

So...if you have your 5 by then, A CHECK will be cut to YOU for $900...

... and then, Monthly Residual!!!
... with products; and

YOU did not pay...ANYTHING to join !!!

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF @:

Conference Calls are Monday thru Friday
3:00pm - 6:00pm - 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time
605-990-0700 751668#

PLEASE LISTEN IN TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!(Just to forewarn you so you don't be surprised - the moderator of this
call is old school but hilarious!)

Below is why we have this invite:

Would you be interested in building a team with and not because of the product but because of the way the team is being put
together? You see, there is a group of "blessing minded people", who are building a very large team with Tahitian Noni
and they are ""benefactoring" ALL who are interested to join with no sign-up fee. They want no money from you! They want to bless you as you in turn bless others... and so on and so forth!

Everyone will be paid $180.00 for each person they refer; a maximum of (5) is permitted. This also applies to the people you refer and to those they refer and so on. The total number has no bounds and goes to infinity! The only parameter or rule is that the deadline for this wonderful benefactoring program is March 31st,2008.

WOW!!! EVERYONE IS BENEFACTORED!

Their sign-up fee will be paid by the head of this team, and everyone they bring in will also be paid $180.00 for each person they sponsor and so on and so on. AGAIN, This offer is running until the end of March. The plan of operation is to take advantage of this free...(benefactoring opportunity) and build a team of not more than 5 front line people and everyone after that, you place on your 2nd level. The goal is to build (5) wide and (10)deep so the residual income will be strong.

5 front line members will pay you $900 Fast Start Bonus. This will build a fast, strong down-line which will pay you monthly.

The matrix is 10 levels deep. (5 X 10) Matrix.

(5 X 10) Matrix that pays…

*(remember, you built this already with the Fast Start Bonuses Team Building)

Level 1  (5) people 1% of $125 each = $1.25 x (5) = $6.25*

Level 2  (25) people 5% of $125 each = $6.25 x (25) = $156.25*

Level 3  (125) people 5% of $125 each = $6.25 x (125) = $781.25*

Level 4  (625) people 6% of $125 each = $7.50 x (625) = $4,687.50*

Level 5  (3125) people 6% of $125 each = $7.50 x (3125) = $23,437.50*

and so on down to level 10! DO YOU SEE THE POWER OF THIS FREE OPPORTUNITY?

* - Residual Monthly Commission

Bless someone with this tremendous opportunity! and remember "Blessings to YOU as YOU bless others..."

If you're ready to get started contact me via email or by phone so I can tell you what information I need from you to proceed! After that I will send you the info that you need so you can do the same for your five and so on!

Also, must be from the LOWER 48 states of the USA!

Another thing, we all have to give $360 of the $900 we earn for the 3 month's autoship back into this. There cannot be any cheating. So that means $540 is yours FREE to do what you want with. This is truly a blessing! So go ahead an email or call me so we can get the ball rolling RIGHT AWAY!

An Offer Difficult to Pass Up!!

JIM Donovan and BOB Goodchild, my upline leaders

Your partner in success,

For More details on this Amazing new team build,,Call Linda Harvey at 505 872 0426 (State that you want to be under Lloyd Cope's team) She will place you!! Then Please email me and let me know that you mailed her. lloydsebay@verizon.net

Or Here in AlandPRo. This way I can keep track of the downline so it is even and fair for all.

NOTE your cost is small and is a COMMITMENT to building our TEAM together !

to bring in 5 more committed people. If you are not willing to Work this with us do us both a favor do not waste my time. We are getting a once in lifetime deal. So Check it out and call me.

P.S. - Before you do say "NO", Call Linda Harvey if you don't understand or if you have ANY Questions concerning this Benefactoring opportunity! Don't let this amazing FREE income opportunity pass you by.

P.P.S. - There are 3 opportunity calls per day Mon. - Fri. for you to listen to. So take 30 minutes out of your busy schedule to get the information you need. This decision could CHANGE YOUR LIFE! The info is below again!

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF @:

Conference Calls are Monday thru Friday

3:00pm - 6:00pm - 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time
605-990-0700 751668#

If the following information interests you, please send an e-mail to Linda at
sweetprofits@comcast.net (State that you want to be under Lloyd Cope's team) She will place you!! Then email me and let me know that you mailed her. lloydsebay@verizon.net 

Or Here in AdlandPro.

+0