Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Fazzolari

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
2/20/2009 7:25:25 AM
Kim Fazzolari here... Look...when I first saw this I immediately thought, "...just another deal...", but after taking a look.....TRUST me... this the REAL DEAL! Go look at this now and DON'T even stop to ask why... Secure your FREE position: http://vur.me/action/mpb In just days from now a REVOLUTIONARY program will be launching that has been designed with the "Newbie" or "Average Marketer" in mind that produces Professional Marketer incomes like the “Rich and Famous”! One of the Biggest Internet Marketers online is launching this program. The program will be a simple 2x2 Follow Me matrix, unlike ANY other!!! http://vur.me/action/mpb This is bar none THE HOTTEST IDEA I have seen all year! http://vur.me/action/mpb If you're smart you'll see what I saw and do what I did and secure your FREE position! http://vur.me/action/mpb This is one of those situations where TIME and your ability to act FAST TRULY will effect your bank account! http://vur.me/action/mpb Hundreds have joined us in less than 20 hours on our team! To Your Success in 2009 Kim Fazzolari
+0
Kim
Kim Fazzolari

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/25/2009 3:53:30 PM
Many Thanks for your generosity Neil.. Have you registered for FREE...don't stop...GO and DO IT NOW!! Hello, Kim Fazzolari here... Look...when I first saw this I immediately thought, "...just another deal...", but after taking a look.....TRUST me... this the REAL DEAL! Go look at this now and DON'T even stop to ask why... Secure your FREE position: http://vur.me/action/mpb
+0
Tommy Riggs

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I only need one business to succede.
6/13/2009 12:52:57 PM

Learn from the best VIA live video daily , plus video triaining throughout.

Join as a free associate and get 50,000 visitors to the site of your choice just for watching the welcome video.

PLus when you join you will get over $5000.00 in products and software to help you along.

Get 20 + income streams, get your own safelist software, plus much more

learn more at http://www.twrwon.com and watch the video in the center of the page.

NOW GET ALL YOUR HOME / OFFICE BUSINESS ELECTRONICS AT A FRACTION OF RETIAL AT HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM

PC'S UNDER $300.00

MULTI FUNCTION FAX PRINTERS AS LOW AS $69.00

VOIP / SKYPE PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES

PLUS LCDS STARTING AT JUST $69.00

(accessories, hard drives, /dvd / cdroms / writers/ laptops/ cables/ cellphones/ hotproducts/)

all at below retail prices

PLUS MUCH MORE / TO MUCH TO LIST

REMEMBER TO CHECK THE COUPONS PAGE AND THE TIME SENSITIVE DEALS PAGE REGULARLY SO YOU never MISS A DEAL

THERE ARE THREE WAYS YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH EXLCUSIVE DEALS THAT YU DONT WNAT TO MISS.

1.)

SIGN UP FOR OUR COUPONS AND DEALS UPDATES AND WE WILL SEND YOU UPDATES IN A CUSTOM E-MAIL JUST FOR YOU

2.)

ALOS GET MORE SPECIFIC WITH OUR PRODUCT PRICE REQUEST FORM AND GET

DEALS IN YoUR AREA OF INTEREST AND PRICE RANGE FREE

3.)

E-MAIL YOUR REQUEST TO

TRIGGS@TRIGGSBIZ.COM

OR RIGGSBIZ@VERIZON.NET

AND LET US DO YTHE REST

TOMMY W .RIGGS jRHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COMHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.NET{factory direct elctronics, pcs under 200, gps under 60, lcds under 60,cell phones under50 etc.)AND E-AIM (EVERYTHING ABOUT INTERNET MARKETING HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM/EVERYTHINGABOUTINTERNETMARKETING/)e-mail triggs@triggsbiz.com
+0
6/25/2009 3:58:55 AM

Tazoodle - Next Google & Yahoo! 200% Match bonus! Earn 1% daily until launch!!

Hi my friends,

I was recently introduced to a new generation of search engine. It's called Tazoodle and it's very unique.

Search engines earn income by charging advertisers to display their website links on the search results page. Tazoodle does the same thing. What makes Tazoodle different is that they share the income with its advertisers and viewers alike.

With similar searching results as other search engines, what an incredible way to earn income if you are a user and recoup your advertising costs if you are an advertiser. It's brilliant.

You'll get excited about earning income for using this search engine. Do you earn income from your current search engine?

Click on the link below to register and watch the video presentation.

http://www.tazoodle.com/referral.php?ref_id=2992

Minimum purchase: $100.00
Discount Credits: 67% discount (200% match)
Daily Credits: 1% each day until launch

Post-Launch Discount Certificate: 67% discount

First Year Sales Commission Credits: 200% of purchase
Pre-Launch Solicitation Compensation

Sponsor's receive website display credits equal to
200% of the purchase amount for level 1 and 2 buyers.

General Concept Tazoodle
Tazoodle.com is a search engine similar to Google and Yahoo. Search categories will include websites, images, maps, news, yellow pages, white pages, health and jobs as does Google and Yahoo.

Other website search engines rely upon advertising revenue to financially support their business. This advertising revenue is not shared with its users. However, Tazoodle stands apart from Google, Yahoo and other search engines by sharing its advertising revenue with its registered users.

Revenue sharing is not a new concept. Some industries and many employer/employee arrangements operate with a revenue sharing philosophy. Sharing revenue with users of a search engine, however, is a new concept. No search engine today offers revenue sharing with its users.

Millions of users are expected to join and view advertising member websites as a result of this revenue sharing model. After all, most, if not all, computer users use a search engine so why not use a search engine where income may be earned?

How Tazoodle Works
Initially, an individual becomes a viewer after registering an account in Tazoodle. If the viewer adds a website to his or her account and purchases advertising, he or she becomes an advertiser. The advertiser’s website is then added to the website display list along with other advertisers. The advertiser’s website is then displayed at certain times.

The cost for one website display click or view is one dollar ($1.00) and all advertisers pay advertising fees in advance of their website being displayed. One dollar ($1.00) purchases one (1) website display credit.

When an advertiser’s website is displayed, Tazoodle earns income. From the earned income for that day from all sources of revenue, fifty percent (50%) is shared with those Tazoodle account owners that qualify to share in the revenue pool. Of the fifty percent (50%), seventy-five percent (75%) is allocated to advertisers and the remaining twenty five percent (25%) is allocated to advertisers and viewers alike.

The seventy-five percent (75%) amount allocated to advertiser’s, is allocated to advertisers based upon the number of times the advertiser’s website is viewed during the previous 24 hour period. The remaining twenty five percent (25%) amount is allocated to advertisers and viewers based on the viewing requirement qualification.

Account owners qualify to share in the daily revenue pool by viewing twenty (20) advertiser websites for fifteen seconds (15) each.

Advertisers automatically receive a twenty-five percent (25%) bonus in website display credits. This is calculated and added to the advertisers website display credits account each day. The bonus is based on the number of times that the advertiser’s website was displayed for the day. The website display credits count determines the number of times the advertiser’s website may be displayed and the potential income received by the advertiser.

Although advertiser’s and viewer’s have the option to view advertiser websites without using search engine key words, there is no guarantee that the advertiser’s website will be viewed each day.

Advertiser’s have the option of receiving a refund of the unearned portion of their prepaid advertising account.

The unearned prepaid amount, less fifteen percent (15%) for commissions paid to sponsors as outlined below, is eligible for refund.

An advertiser or viewer may introduce Tazoodle to other individuals. If the individual registers an account under the advertiser or viewer account number, the advertiser or viewer become the new account owner’s sponsor. If the new account owner subsequently purchases advertising, the sponsor shall receive a cash commission in the amount of ten percent (10%). If the new account owner introduces an individual to Tazoodle who subsequently purchases advertising as well, the first sponsor shall receive a cash commission in the amount of five percent (5%). Commissions are paid immediately to the sponsor’s cash account.

Each day, the viewing income and commission income will be calculated and posted to the account owner’s cash account. From the cash account, each account owner will have the option to purchase Tazoodle advertising, transfer cash to another account owner’s cash account or transfer cash to a PayPal account or International Global Exchange account that offers bank-to-bank transfer and debit card services.

Reasons why a website owner will pay to advertise on Tazoodle:
1. The cost per website display or click is only $1.00.
2. The advertiser’s website is being viewed for 15 seconds by other account owners.
3. The advertiser has the ability to recoup their advertising costs and earn income.
4. The advertiser receives a 25% bonus of the displays each day.
5. The advertiser has the ability to earn a larger share of the revenue pool.
6. The advertiser may request a refund of their prepaid advertising costs at any time.
7. The advertiser has the ability to sell advertising to other individuals and earn commissioned income.

Reasons why Tazoodle will be a profitable business venture:
1. Tazoodle offers business owners an inexpensive and cost-efficient means for profiling their website to realize mass exposure.
2. Tazoodle offers ad members the option to recoup their ad costs and earn income.
3. Tazoodle offers the general public a means to earn income without costs.

Join Now!!

http://www.tazoodle.com/referral.php?ref_id=2992

To our success!
Bear

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
11/27/2009 12:48:16 AM

It is all about us!

It is "Not" about you!

It is "Not" about me!

When we look at the global economic state, it is clearly in a bit of a mess. It is also clear that there is little, if any, difference between big business and big government. The same people call the shots in both. Unfortunately they don't call the shots in favor of the majority.

We need change from the bottom up not the top down. We need to re-ignite a community spirit of cooperation and hope like the pioneers had. This is not a change in government policy, rather a change in grass roots attitude.

In following the principles found in a book by Malcom Gladwell called "The Tipping Point" an epidemic of positive change can be created. (If you have not read the book, I encourage you to do so.)

In the book, one of the many examples of the "Tipping point" of change took place in a crime filled neighborhood. Graffiti was everywhere so they went in to a program of cleaning it up. Everything was washed and painted even the street cars. Every day crews went out and cleaned up all that was written the night before. Then all of a sudden there was a tipping point and no more new graffiti was written and at the same instant, crime dropped and the neighborhood became happy and clean.

The global economic situation will change for the positive when we develop a change in attitude and take responsibility more personal. We can do this by developing an attitude similar to the attitude the Pioneers had. One of working together and cooperation. The work bees of the early N.American settlers can be done today, albeit in a modern or different fashion.

I wrote an article that gives one example of how a work bee for today world can be created. It will take a team approach to understanding the idea and sharing it with others to create the "Tipping Point" to make it happen.

I need your help, please read the article and try to understand the underlying value it could bring.... A value first to one community.... and then from community to community to cover the globe in an instant.

After you read the article, this email to everyone you know. Upload the article link to your Facebook page, Linked In- Twitter or any online community or safe list you belong to.

Together we can create a global "Tipping Point."

A shifting of attitude and a spirit of cooperation and excitement.

Click Here ----> Pioneering The Next Economy.

Cheers to the middle class!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!